Mod. Notice Mod Changes

Remove this Banner Ad

After not being able to be around much for some time now, I've made the decision to step down from moderating this board which will take effect shortly.

I haven't been a very active poster for some time now and as time has gone on have struggled to stay across the latest threads and posts, as I've only been coming here every few days - often to see the work that the other mods have had to do in often hectic situations.

I'll still be around the place - perhaps even more regularly - and I imagine that in the coming days/weeks/months the remaining mods will make a decision about the vacancy (if they want to fill it and who with).

For now though, it's been fun (except for the Beams thread. I think we'll all need counselling for some years yet after that).

There's really only one solution to this problem.

#bringbackHaso
giphy.gif

Well kiss agin, I can't say you've done a bad job, 'cause I've not noticed you do anything!:p

Where's Lionshine when you need him?

Well kiss agin, I can't say you've done a bad job, 'cause I've not noticed you do anything!:p

Where's Lionshine when you need him?
Bit like umpires - the good one's just quietly do their job without attracting too much attention.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

as long as its someone from outside the clique I'm happy.

Regardless of who becomes a mod, the moment someone gets moderated in a way they don't like the moderator will magically become a member of the clique.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back