FTA-TV Modern Family

Remove this Banner Ad

A very Brady episode

Brady_Bunch_Hawaii002.jpg

The whole episode was pretty much just a tourist advertisement worked into a TV show. It's like Australia paid them to try get tourists to come to over.

Which is exactly what happened.Did you not notice the obvious plug for QANTAS by showing the plane for no real reason at all ?

I didn't mind the episode.

I think some of you may be forgetting that we're not actually their target audience. The Yanks are. And they probably lapped up all those stereo types. That's who the majority think we are.

So what. It was still quite funny.

The Herald-Sun doing their usual beat-up story over the wild dog taking Claire's lap-top scene

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/enterta...dodgy-dingo-joke/story-fni0cnd2-1226895089641

Newsflash Hun : Comedians have been doing the gag for years,as have other TV shows.Remember about 20 years ago Elaine in Seinfeld at a dinner party saying "Maybe the Dingo has got him "[refering to some womens partner]
Bart also did it in The Simpsons Australian episode,which is probably 20 years ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't mind it - I skipped the 'special' before hand, all it was going to do was have plenty of clips of the episode itself and ruin it.

Would have liked a few more clips with Luke and Manny - it just seemed quite short to be honest. But it was perfect for the US market, so that is all that matters

I'm guessing most people saw this ep a month ago but: that was much more like it! Stephen Merchant was great.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back