Monfries, leading the Comp Uncontested Mistakes.

Remove this Banner Ad

I realise you hate footy these days, how could you possibly look forward to the weekend when your team even gets bashed by Freo? Get on Hawthorn you Git, we are set to dominate. As for the SCUM, most people just laugh. However I see the truly funny side of it, the side where you are boring and uncompetitive with a list and coach people laugh at for at least the next 5 years!

Haha love this.

There aren't any prizes for being "set to dominate".

Why don't you get your hand off it mate until you've actually achieved something?

haha honestly right now it is spinning too fast to really see a colour.......friday night after a few too many drinks prob makes you post crap you ordinarily wouldnt.

:cool::cool::cool: Sweet mate, we've all been there.

Enjoy the win. There was actually a bit to like I thought. Neagle looks like he might be a player and some of your other kids looked a lot more sure of themselves. If Hille could maintain that level consistantly you could build a team around him.

Amazing how enjoyable it is watching them struggle against a team that has won one of their last ten. Scotty Lucas has had it, just a greedy pig that plays for himself which Knights obviuosly does not like, funny thing is the supporters think he's a superstar.

Lucas is still good.

Very rich coming from a team who have Mr Downhill skier himself Clinton Young :thumbsu:

Has he ever taken a contested mark (never mind this year)?

Very rich coming from a team who have Mr Downhill skier himself Clinton Young :thumbsu:

Has he ever taken a contested mark (never mind this year)?

That is not his role doofus.

When are some of you dolts going to get over your obsession with contested marks?

What sort of thunderbolt needs to strike you for you to realise that the percentages of taking an uncontested mark are as high as 100%.

In a contested situation it becomes a 50% proposition and a chance to turnover the ball.

Contests are great to watch - but they won't win you games of footy in todays game - it's all about possession.

Oh dear - please don't cheapen that word - he is a very good player - thats all

The same could be said for Buckly. If he is Collingwood's best ever player then that does not reflect well on the club. How many premiership did he play in again?

Wish I had a dollar for every time this bloke failed when simply under no pressure. His team mates also seem very aware of this in their reluctance to pass to him. He is very lucky to be playing for one of the worst lists, at most clubs he would be gone as he just dissapoints more often than not. Fast proving himself to be a waste of a high pick.

He is at best a very ave AFL player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I realise you hate footy these days, how could you possibly look forward to the weekend when your team even gets bashed by Freo? Get on Hawthorn you Git, we are set to dominate. As for the SCUM, most people just laugh. However I see the truly funny side of it, the side where you are boring and uncompetitive with a list and coach people laugh at for at least the next 5 years!

Looks like you did!

I'm surprised there was still room on the wagon that late!!

But I did L:DL at the commentary when the best thing they could come up with is 'a long term project player'.

Get a clue imbecile. They were referring to him being the type of player to get a set task for each game. You know, like how he has shut down Birchall and Mcleod over the past 2 weeks and played a good game again last night. If you're going to bag a player from Essendon then pick someone else.

Get a clue imbecile. They were referring to him being the type of player to get a set task for each game. You know, like how he has shut down Birchall and Mcleod over the past 2 weeks and played a good game again last night. If you're going to bag a player from Essendon then pick someone else.

Monfries ripped Birchall a new one last week. Most of the Hawks defenders do not have a defensive bone in their bodies (e.g. Birchall, Young, Ladson, Ellis).

If Monfires is leading, McPhee MUST be a close second. Just the stupidest footballer going around at the minute...

Don't know about Monfries, but according to the AFL stats McPhee had 13 clangers lastnight.

That's about as high as I can remember anyone having. Does anyone know what the record number of clangers in a game is?

Don't know about Monfries, but according to the AFL stats McPhee had 13 clangers lastnight.

That's about as high as I can remember anyone having. Does anyone know what the record number of clangers in a game is?
You'd have to think the record was set by Byron Clanger somewhere along the line...

Wish I had a dollar for every time this bloke failed when simply under no pressure. His team mates also seem very aware of this in their reluctance to pass to him. He is very lucky to be playing for one of the worst lists, at most clubs he would be gone as he just dissapoints more often than not. Fast proving himself to be a waste of a high pick.

Stick today's performance by Monfries up your backside Shotta.
Wish I had a dollar for every time you've been proven to be nothing but a mouth ol' mighty with absolutely no clue.
Oh surprise, surprise you're no longer here.
Don't let the door hit you on the way out you piece of garbage.
*raises middle finger*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back