Toast Morabito tracking thread

Remove this Banner Ad

That's absolutely putrid news.

Gee I do hope it's not as bad as is initially reported.

Would be a shame for all football followers if his prodigious talent was cruely lost to the game by what can only be described as a wretched run of injuries.

Sad day for Football if the worst comes to be .

You have got to feel for the kid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Terrible news for him, I'm not overly familiar with ACLs whats the impact on life post professional sport? At this point he may need to weigh up quality of life for the several decades of his life vs the remaining 10 years max of his AFL career.

Devastated for him, can only imagine having all the will and the talent and being let down by the body...

Freo will be fine, but he is obviously a good player and it is a setback for both individual and club. As I said, hope it is not a serious injury and good luck to the youg bloke.
Thank you. Would prefer to have him than not but I think we have always felt a little uneasy about his long-term prospects.

Regardless of who you support and what you think of other clubs (I'm neutral with Freo) you never ever want to see a kid go down with injury. Particularly when that kid has been through so much and particularly when that kid has so much God given talent and has worked so hard to fight back again and again.

If this is the end for him I do hope the AFL finds a nice role for him, the kid deserves a change of luck and some support.

Poor fella those tears were not the pain but because he knew I reckon. He must have a genetic weakness there maybe? Nothing worse than LTI's I've been there 3 times and it's the most depressing time every time. Such bad luck so young and full of talent and energy only to be stifled like this is a hard pill to swallow.

So unfair. But if an ACL that's it for him. The club and Mora's manager will negotiate a payout.

The ACL ligament has to be the most hated ligament in the body.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back