Most annoying celebrities

Remove this Banner Ad

Add to my list Matt Preston. What a pretensious w***er. He's a food taster FFS. Would seriously like to take one of those things he wears around his neck and choke himwith it.

Anyone linked to reality TV those Block all star ads on during the cricket s**t me. I don't really care who is back and I wouldn't know them if I bumped into them on the street!

Ah yes, unfortunately I’ve also been tuned into the daily 10 hour episodes of The Block over summer.

Thankfully, there were some cricket advertisements thrown in there, so I got some entertainment.

I reckon she'll 'accidentally' release a sex tape one day. Attention whore of the highest order.
i'd rather watch rosie o'donnell

That's going a bit far
is it blueboy? is it?

TED1.jpg

has "australia's sweetheart" delta been mentioned yet?

I can't stand that bitch such an over rated hack

Her and Taydolf Switler annoy the s**t out of me. Really this is all Kanye's fault if he had of left her alone she would of faded into obscurity but everyone felt sorry for her and bought cd's

tumblr_md6ry3opoO1qe61euo1_1280.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone with a profile who provides public opinion (generall it's media sought which makes it worse) about something that has nothing to do with their celebrity and/or they know nothing about.

Although almost not always a celebrity but seeking it, anybody who appears on TV as a "social commentator". * off. Mia Freedman I'm looking at you.

I have no idea who these "Maddens" are. I've also been wondering lately who the * the guys of the KFC ads are supposed to be.

This thread has joined a few of those dots, anybody care to join the rest for me? (ie who the * are they?)

I have no idea who these "Maddens" are. I've also been wondering lately who the **** the guys of the KFC ads are supposed to be.

This thread has joined a few of those dots, anybody care to join the rest for me? (ie who the **** are they?)

Brothers from the band Good Charlotte. One of them is the vocalist and the other is the guitarist. One of them is also a judge on The Voice.

As you are already aware, they are massive tattooed douches.

The low rent D-grade Australian celebrities annoy me the most. The publicity furore over "celebrity" Charlotte Dawson attempting suicide (you win x - lol)) was nauseatingly transparent.

I'm not the sort of person to go weak at the knees, or even bother the person, if I see a celebrity out and about, but the publicity surrounding genuine celebrities such as Leonardo Dicaprio over NYE and Lance Armstrong when he was out in Adelaide seem justified to me as these are guys that value their privacy and don't show up to the opening of a fridge door. Hard to protect your claim as a celebrity if you're begging for an invite to every party or spring carnival marquee like Lara Bingle or anyone who has ever hosted an Aussie reality show.

Can't like this post enough :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Kanye "douchebag" West
Chris "why do girls love this coward still" Brown
Tom "closet" Cruise
Any judge on a cooking show (for *s sake you can't all hav eforeign aaccents and write a book on "30 easy meals". Pretentious flogs
Jim Courier

Deal with the rest of them. Literally, everyone else I consider a celebrity I either like or am neutral to.

Brothers from the band Good Charlotte. One of them is the vocalist and the other is the guitarist. One of them is also a judge on The Voice.

As you are already aware, they are massive tattooed douches.

So have these pricks moved here or something? I hate those stupid KFC ads.

And plus 1 for Delta. I might be about to sound like a terrible person but it seems to me that she only shot to fame when she had cancer and used this to help propel her career to where it is now, using the sympathy of the Australian public to gain fame...to that I give a big * you!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back