Most annoying celebrities

Remove this Banner Ad

25933227.jpg

/thread

I've suddenly got the Aqua song Barbie Girl stuck in my head :mad:

Lil Wayne, Kanye West, Taylor Swift, Kristen Stewart, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Justin Timberlake, Chris Brown, Cody Simpson, Justin Bieber, Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, Ashley Greene, Rivers Cuomo, Ashton Kutcher (love him, but Jeez)

Lil Wayne, Kanye West, Taylor Swift, Kristen Stewart, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Justin Timberlake, Chris Brown, Cody Simpson, Justin Bieber, Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, Ashley Greene, Rivers Cuomo, Ashton Kutcher (love him, but Jeez)
Gotta disagree with you on Rivers Cuomo. Saw weezer at the myer music bowl last night. Great gig. Rivers was excellent. Anyway, the rest I agree with.

Gotta disagree with you on Rivers Cuomo. Saw weezer at the myer music bowl last night. Great gig. Rivers was excellent. Anyway, the rest I agree with.
I love Weezer, HUGE fan... but Rivers is an absolute arse that hates his fans for no reason other than they like his music.

Also comes across as arrogant. Still a good musician, but his attitude annoys me

I love Weezer, HUGE fan... but Rivers is an absolute arse that hates his fans for no reason other than they like his music.

Also comes across as arrogant. Still a good musician, but his attitude annoys me

I know what you mean... but I think he tried to bond with the fans a bit more last night... he ran out in the middle of the crowd for an entire song. Tried to climb the barracade to get to the back. The fans loved it.

It was certainly out of character, but a great moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

David Hasselhoff.

A self-aggrandising flog.

NO! You did NOT just dis The Hoff!!!!!!

Oh, sorry. I'm part German which makes me genetically predisposed to love him. Don't worry, the Irish and Dutch in me is starting to resurface. Hold on a sec......Ahhhhhhhh. Yeah. Agreed. He is a douchey bastard long past his worth, isn't he?

As for me, I would add Alec Baldwin to this list. If I could spend just a few minutes punching his fat head, I would gladly sit down afterward, draw out a wakizashi and commit seppuku - having thus become completely fullfilled in life.

All of them.

Off the top of my head, in no particular order.......

Actually I can't start listing names, there are too many.

I hate them all with a passion.

Untalented, egotistical, selfish, greedy, self-serving, vain, hypocritical arseholes. There's no other way to describe them. Possessing no great ability or intelligence in ANYTHING, apart from maybe looks which dictates the rest of the world apparently has to suck up to them.

They contribute nothing to society at all. Nothing.

Taylor Swift for me - she annoys me no end.
Is is because she dates a dude, breaks up with him, then writes a song about it? Rinse and repeat :oops:

Attention whore of the highest order.
Lady Gaga board. Can't believe no one mentioned her yet! :confused:

Off the top of my head, in no particular order.......

Actually I can't start listing names, there are too many.

I hate them all with a passion.

Untalented, egotistical, selfish, greedy, self-serving, vain, hypocritical arseholes. There's no other way to describe them. Possessing no great ability or intelligence in ANYTHING, apart from maybe looks which dictates the rest of the world apparently has to suck up to them.

They contribute nothing to society at all. Nothing.

and the worst thing about it is that millions lap that s**t up.

Don't really hate any celebrities, but I don't watch network tv or read magazines or newspapers.

So I guess my only exposure to celebs is the actual things they produce like music or movies or television shows (that I download). I don't see ads.

And obviously I'm not going to watch movies/tv or listen to music that I hate, so its not really a problem.

Just turn off.

Don't really hate any celebrities, but I don't watch network tv or read magazines or newspapers.

So I guess my only exposure to celebs is the actual things they produce like music or movies or television shows (that I download). I don't see ads.

And obviously I'm not going to watch movies/tv or listen to music that I hate, so its not really a problem.

Just turn off.

Ok to a point, but the problem these days is you can’t escape the campaigners. They’re like a rapid virus.

Eg, all these examples about the Block, there’s advertisements for it during the cricket. Not during commercial breaks (pfft, what an outdated concept), but during the cricket. It’s everywhere, you can’t escape.

Chrissie Swan. How a woman that fat can get a gig on tele in the first place is beyond me, what's more she got a gold logie nomination!:eek: after no previous TV experience to my knowledge. Sympathy vote for trying to lose weight via Jenny Craig me thinks and then being seen as a "role model". eek.

Glad her show was cancelled.

Ok to a point, but the problem these days is you can’t escape the sillys. They’re like a rapid virus.

Eg, all these examples about the Block, there’s advertisements for it during the cricket. Not during commercial breaks (pfft, what an outdated concept), but during the cricket. It’s everywhere, you can’t escape.

I don't watch cricket. About the only thing I watch on tv is the footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back