Most annoying celebrities

Remove this Banner Ad

NOT celebrities.. but if i see another Blocktastic ****ing All star moron ads, I will put my fist thru the TV.

Definitely gotta be quick on the mute button, or better yet change the channel.
More specific to this, I cannot ******* stand Shelley Craft.

But this is a celebrity thread, so she shouldn't count.

Oprah, Ellen DeGeneres, Dr Phil, Dr Oz
Agreed with all but Ellen. She's one of the nicest, most accepting people you'll ever meet
Chrissie Swan. How a woman that fat can get a gig on tele in the first place is beyond me, what's more she got a gold logie nomination!:eek: after no previous TV experience to my knowledge. Sympathy vote for trying to lose weight via Jenny Craig me thinks and then being seen as a "role model". eek.

Glad her show was cancelled.
See no one says this s**t about fat men. The TV wasn't made to help satisfy your personal sexual desires, nor was it ever guaranteed that everything on it would be appealing to the eye. Knob.

Agreed with all but Ellen. She's one of the nicest, most accepting people you'll ever meet

See no one says this s**t about fat men. The TV wasn't made to help satisfy your personal sexual desires, nor was it ever guaranteed that everything on it would be appealing to the eye. Knob.

Not provoking but I am struggling to think of any fat male TV personalities (aside from Matt Preston - he's a enormous flog and I think he's been said already). There's probably a bucket load of them but I've just gone blank.. :confused:

Not provoking but I am struggling to think of any fat male TV personalities (aside from Matt Preston - he's a enormous flog and I think he's been said already). There's probably a bucket load of them but I've just gone blank.. :confused:
Billy Brownless, Hutchy

Clint Eastwood
John Goodman
Alec Baldwin
Jack Black
Val Kilmer
Kevin Hart
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Eric Wood
Russell Crowe
Michael Moore

to name a few. I had to think about it too

Clint Eastwood
John Goodman
Alec Baldwin
Jack Black
Val Kilmer
Kevin Hart
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Eric Wood
Russell Crowe
Michael Moore

I'd watch John Goodman read the shipping forecast, one of my favourite actors.
He and Roseanne are up there with Basil and Sybil as great comedy couples for mine.

Clint Eastwood
John Goodman
Alec Baldwin
Jack Black
Val Kilmer
Kevin Hart
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Eric Wood
Russell Crowe
Michael Moore

Got more than me, I was trying to think of ones that did their own sort of shows but was only thinking Australian wise. Like I said, there is probably a bucket load of them but when you try hard to think of something so specific, I know I often find it hard to think of many!

Don't really hate any celebrities, but I don't watch network tv or read magazines or newspapers.

So I guess my only exposure to celebs is the actual things they produce like music or movies or television shows (that I download). I don't see ads.

And obviously I'm not going to watch movies/tv or listen to music that I hate, so its not really a problem.

Just turn off.
This^^^.
They stopped giving me the shits a long time ago.1 question?. Why is Warnie miked up?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably didn't think of Billy cos I don't mind his one eyed comments from time to time but I can definitely see how people would find him annoying. As for Hutchy, I'm baffled I didn't think of him, what more needs to be said of him. ;)
I don't think they're annoying, was just naming other fat men on TV

Clint Eastwood
John Goodman
Alec Baldwin
Jack Black
Val Kilmer
Kevin Hart
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Eric Wood
Russell Crowe
Michael Moore

Arnold is not fat, wouldn't call Russell Crowe fat either, more robust, same with Alec Baldwin. Have not seen VK recently.

Bernard Tomic
tumblr_m7cm4mgxeU1rwhzvzo1_500.gif

Arnold is not fat, wouldn't call Russell Crowe fat either, more robust, same with Alec Baldwin. Have not seen VK recently.
images

images

images
images

images
images

Nothing against the guys personally, but they're certainly not healthy nowadays (though they were all absolute foxes in their time)

Clint Eastwood
John Goodman
Alec Baldwin
Jack Black
Val Kilmer
Kevin Hart
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Eric Wood
Russell Crowe
Michael Moore

a) Have Eastwood or Hart ever been overweight?
b) Google tells me that Eric Wood is an NFL player? Hardly a 'personality'.
c) Aside from Goodman, Moore and I guess Black, you've just listed a bunch of blokes who have let themselves go in their middle age and get a gut. Not clinically obese people who would make contestants on the biggest loser feel good about themselves. Quite a difference...

When did I say anything about woman on TV there to satisfy sexual desires? I was simply pointing out the obvious, that is, fat woman rarely if ever get a run as a TV presenter!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back