Most annoying celebrities

Remove this Banner Ad

This^^^.
They stopped giving me the shits a long time ago.1 question?. Why is Warnie miked up?

I don't know the majority of celebs in this thread.

In this day and age celebrities are manufactured much more so than when i was a kid. Because everything has a commercial interest (product placing, CA shows marketing people and products) it means TV is going to be inundated with annoying, inane, pointless z-grade celebrities.

Turn your commercial TV and radio off and you too can live a life oblivious to idiot "celebrities".

David Koch

Also,
Andrew O'Keefe, gawd does he ham it more than any other person? When he fell in the gutter drunk that time, it's a shame a car didn't run him over.

Fatt Preston & now he is going to be back on TV, have a heart attack already you fat annoying bastard.

OOPS almost forgot Bolt.

If I ever go postal, these guys are goooooone.

Also,
Andrew O'Keefe, gawd does he ham it more than any other person? When he fell in the gutter drunk that time, it's a shame a car didn't run him over.

Fatt Preston & now he is going to be back on TV, have a heart attack already you fat annoying bastard.

OOPS almost forgot Bolt.

If I ever go postal, these guys are goooooone.
If we are talking nasty right wing trolls, Niki Savva is near the top of my list. What a spiteful woman she appears to be.

Pete Evans from My Kitchen Rules. Seriously, could he be more of a tosser?

pete-evans-column-activated-almonds.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know the majority of celebs in this thread.

In this day and age celebrities are manufactured much more so than when i was a kid. Because everything has a commercial interest (product placing, CA shows marketing people and products) it means TV is going to be inundated with annoying, inane, pointless z-grade celebrities.

Turn your commercial TV and radio off and you too can live a life oblivious to idiot "celebrities".

I'm very close to achieving this state of bliss. If it wasn't for being married (and my wife likes some commercial TV garbage) this would be me. I'm close anyway.

Pete Evans from My Kitchen Rules. Seriously, could he be more of a tosser?
Spirulina? Activated almonds? Maca? Stevia? Millet? Sorghum? Chia? Carob? :confused:

I need to brush up on my food knowledge :oops:

Spirulina? Activated almonds? Maca? Stevia? Millet? Sorghum? Chia? Carob? :confused:

I need to brush up on my food knowledge :oops:

I actually prefer my almonds deactivated, like retired CIA agents who know too much but will come out of retirement for one last job.

The bloke on the KFC ad with those flogs the Maddens that says 'that was amazing bro' can f#*k off my screen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back