Most annoying celebrities

Remove this Banner Ad

Really really really like Family Feud, put it on last night, lasted about 3 minutes before that dickwart host got me to turn it off.
Hey, me too. Although I don't remember if it was last night or Monday night. Either way, 3 mins was about how long I lasted.

* you, Grant Denyer.

Really really really like Family Feud, put it on last night, lasted about 3 minutes before that dickwart host got me to turn it off.
He's just terrible. He has to be the centre of attention at all times, smiles like a bloody cheshire cat, he overreacts to the slightest funny things as if it's the joke of the year... Everything about him is just so non-genuine.

I caught the very end of last night's episode, the family needed about 80 points to win the money on the very last answer, and the first answer to that question already had something like 29 points, thus it was physically and mathematically impossible. Then here's dingbat Denyer dragging it out and carrying on like they might still win, then does his big pantomime "Oh no!!" when they don't get the required points. Are you an idiot Denyer?

He's just terrible. He has to be the centre of attention at all times, smiles like a bloody cheshire cat, he overreacts to the slightest funny things as if it's the joke of the year... Everything about him is just so non-genuine.

I caught the very end of last night's episode, the family needed about 80 points to win the money on the very last answer, and the first answer to that question already had something like 29 points, thus it was physically and mathematically impossible. Then here's dingbat Denyer dragging it out and carrying on like they might still win, then does his big pantomime "Oh no!!" when they don't get the required points. Are you an idiot Denyer?

Bahahaha I noticed that as well.

Wtf were their bullshit answers to "give a word describing a kitten". A they gave: "Cat". "Pussy cat".

Are you ****ing special or something?

Bahahaha I noticed that as well.

Wtf were their bullshit answers to "give a word describing a kitten". A they gave: "Cat". "Pussy cat".

Are you ****ing special or something?

are you surprised?

does the host still say "we asked XXXXX people for words describing kittens"? i know when it was on during the 90s people i knew watched it and thought they had a high IQ because they got same answers as those that were displayed.

seriously.

Lady Di/Princess Di. An original upper class attention whore.

All the howling when she died, they should have lined up every womens mag editor, article writer, media commentator and anyone who moaned and whined about her death and driven over the lot of them with a steamroller.

While we have the steamroller, line up just about every mutha loving reality tv show host and cast member since the beginning of time and roll those bastards too.

But wait! There's more! Paris Hilton and every other cheap attention seeker get the treatment, the social media whores get it twice.

jimmy fallon shits me too

inb4anothervideowithtimberlake

Farrell.JPG

Sick of this guy. He's in everything just doing these stupid dance moves, feeling himself up, with a stupid hat on usually, not actually singing or anything. If I hear that pathetic Happy song again I will cry.

Had some friends who went to his concert saying it was the worst money they have ever spend. Performed for 45 minutes, and played Happy twice.

Over rated flog.

View attachment 68345

Sick of this guy. He's in everything just doing these stupid dance moves, feeling himself up, with a stupid hat on usually, not actually singing or anything. If I hear that pathetic Happy song again I will cry.

Had some friends who went to his concert saying it was the worst money they have ever spend. Performed for 45 minutes, and played Happy twice.

Over rated flog.
Interesting. Thought "nah no way, bullshit", but lo and behold he did! Twice in a row! Seems his show is mostly covers too...

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/pharrell-williams/2014/challenge-stadium-perth-australia-7bc22ef0.html

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does Geoffrey Edelsten count?

Sick of f****** hearing about him and his girlfriends.
Honestly, who gives a f***?

Every time he leaves his house, there's a bloody news article or something about it.

I don't even know who he is :oops:

Doctor.jpg
This guy was the reason I stopped listening to Triple J, back when he first appeared filling in for someone else.

Does Geoffrey Edelsten count?

Sick of f****** hearing about him and his girlfriends.
Honestly, who gives a f***?

Every time he leaves his house, there's a bloody news article or something about it.

The Herald-Sun and Channel Seven will be screwed when he kicks the bucket.How will they fill space in papers and on their shows ?
You know it's bad when you start to realise Brynne might me the smartest of the three of them.

Can I nominate the scarf wearing Pauline Hanson wannabe from Tasmania who has just started as a Senator in Canberra ?
Jacqui Lambert I think is her name and she's already a massive pain in the arse.

You know, I've come to appreciate Judith Lucy in recent times. Grew up with her as the type of woman on TV my dad would instantly hate on sight. But she fits in well with the 'ocker' Australian culture of comedy, kind of reminds me of Barry Humphries, from the same mould.

That said, I just looked up her DOB it says 1968! I thought she was a LOT older than that! lol

You know, I've come to appreciate Judith Lucy in recent times. Grew up with her as the type of woman on TV my dad would instantly hate on sight. But she fits in well with the 'ocker' Australian culture of comedy, kind of reminds me of Barry Humphries, from the same mould.

That said, I just looked up her DOB it says 1968! I thought she was a LOT older than that! lol

My mum had lunch with her once as one of her friends knew her, she was touring with Mick Molloy and Tony Martin and they were there too, this was not long after they'd finished doing The Late Show. My mum said Judith and Mick were quite nice and friendly but Tony was a bit aloof and looked like he didn't want to be there, which is understandable as I'd probably be the same.

I don't mind Judith Lucy myself, she's one of the few Aussie female comedians I can tolerate along with Kitty Flanagan, both do blokey type humour.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back