Toast Motlop

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately these things aren't easy to find (or... remember when they were/who they were against..)

Next time I'll do a callout for people's best moments.

I wasn't bagging your clip. It was well done. :thumbsu:

Nice Vid Nic.
I look forward to further improvement from little Stevie in 2014.

I tend to agree with this assessment. This will win me NO friends but I'll put it out there anyway: Motlop is a poor mans Cyril
clear.png

If I recall correctly, there was about 3 goals that Stevie kicked from outside or on the 50 meter mark. I am sure one of them was a good 55 meters out.

Gysenn hey can you change the permissions so I can watch it on a mobile device (iPad etc) cheers. :)

See above, nothing I can do. I'll upload it to the Facebook page separately when I get a chance, then it'll be available on mobile devices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

oh sorry :oops:

Geelong star Steven Motlop still in pain over missing grand final
Ennis, Ireland: Emerging Geelong star Steven Motlop has revealed he was unable to watch this year's grand final, such was the pain of losing a week earlier to Hawthorn.

Motlop had a breakout season, with his pace and creativity a key to another strong season by the Cats.

After he was one of Australia's best players in its losing international rules series opener against Ireland, Motlop, who battled shoulder problems in his opening three AFL seasons, said the pain of missing out on what would have been his first grand final still lingered...

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...-over-missing-grand-final-20131021-2vwc6.html

Seriously though, bloody good effort on the video. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong star Steven Motlop still in pain over missing grand final
Ennis, Ireland: Emerging Geelong star Steven Motlop has revealed he was unable to watch this year's grand final, such was the pain of losing a week earlier to Hawthorn.

Motlop had a breakout season, with his pace and creativity a key to another strong season by the Cats.

After he was one of Australia's best players in its losing international rules series opener against Ireland, Motlop, who battled shoulder problems in his opening three AFL seasons, said the pain of missing out on what would have been his first grand final still lingered...

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...-over-missing-grand-final-20131021-2vwc6.html
Daniel Menzel: "That's cute."

I think it means that Steve is hungry for success and is unsatisfied with just a prelim appearance. The Cats of '09 said that the pain of losing in '08 was a motivation to succeed in the '09 campaign. The Dawks had much the same attitude ofter losing to the Swans in 2012.

agreed rabbi, good to see Motlop's desire to taste success, he's a man on a mission !

hate to say it as it's all done and dusted but Motlop was completely free only 20 metres out from goal when Varcoe had the final shot of the game in the prelim.

had no problem with Varcoe taking the shot, had a big problem with him missing it though !
from memory it looked as though he momentarily considered snapping on his left before opting to straighten up - really don't wanna watch it again to confirm the suspicion though ...

had no problem with Varcoe taking the shot, had a big problem with him missing it though !
from memory it looked as though he momentarily considered snapping on his left before opting to straighten up - really don't wanna watch it again to confirm the suspicion though ...

I was dead in front of him, front and centre, already celebrating the goal... Hope he wasn't looking at me jumping up and down :(

Cheers, really appreciate it. I've got plenty of spare time over the offseason if anyone has any requests...

Im not of the skill set of your in things such as youtube, but I'd luv to see a Smithy career video package.Guy has been Geelong thru and thru and has not just quietly moved on. As a fan, I think a tribute from here is relevant.
Again, Im not skilled and available to do it but asked for ideas so here it is...:)

Go Catters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back