Toast Motlop

Remove this Banner Ad

was surprised at his elevation, didn't get any lift until he was beginning his descent which was onto Duncan's shoulders.

Ironically, had he not jumped so bloody high, he would have got the boost from Duncan which may have made the mark look even more special

was surprised at his elevation, didn't get any lift until he was beginning his descent which was onto Duncan's shoulders.

Ironically, had he not jumped so bloody high, he would have got the boost from Duncan which may have made the mark look even more special
I have been fortunate enough to be sitting the same end that both Mots and Poddsys big hangers happened... have to say it's awesome at the ground when you can almost see it coming the split second before it happens... just from watching the way the player is running at the pack.. wish I had been taking happy snaps at the time :(

He's now such an important part of this team, to the point that I felt almost as nauseous when he limped off (Q3 I think it was) as I did when SJ seemed to have done his knee in the 2011 PF. It was a great relief to see him back on and moving okay later.

Hodge on Fox "On the Couch"

Junior (Rioli) a foot and a 1/2 higher than Motlop.

A call that one out as - "Balderdash"

Motlop had his knee into Duncan's head as he took the mark . Who did Rioli "nearly" take the mark over , Yao Ming ?

Anyone have some picture of both so we can put them next to each other?

Rioli's hamstrings would have torn through the back of his leg if he jumped as high as Stevie.

Hodge on Fox "On the Couch"

Junior (Rioli) a foot and a 1/2 higher than Motlop.

A call that one out as - "Balderdash"

Motlop had his knee into Duncan's head as he took the mark . Who did Rioli "nearly" take the mark over , Yao Ming ?

Anyone have some picture of both so we can put them next to each other?

Is this it ?

Was V North on Sat Jub. Big pack , Ill see if I can find it.

Cyril+Rioli+AFL+Rd+22+North+Melbourne+v+Hawthorn+WV4muKDMi15l.jpg

Did he mark it in the end?

bloody hell!
That's a huge jump right there guesty, didn't see that highlight, he almost take it did he?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just on that photo, no way is Roughead listed at only 193cm, whenever he's in the ruck against the giants, he doesn't look as short as that and same goes when he celebrates with Franklin and they see eye to eye. Franklin is closer to Blicavs in stature.

Either that or he just has extremely long arms.

Was a huge leap from Cyril. Brereton was commentating at the time and almost exploded.

They would have needed a mop for the commentary box at the end of the game and that was even with him dropping the mark. Either side of it the commentary was no different.

Pick #39???!!!
Stephen Wells is just showing off now....
And we got that pick in exchange for Brent Prismall. Which IIRC, was thought to be not enough at the time... Just another Wells master stroke...
That's the thing with Cyril isn't it - he almost does a lot of things.
Last night on Talking Footy (can't believe I watched it) Wayne Carey said that 15 touches from Cyril equal 30 from Gary Ablett.

Can't believe Carey said that. He's normally pretty good with his assessments. That's just bullshit, pure and simple.

Carey was hilarious talking about Cyril. Said the reason he rates him as elite is all the things he does when he hasn't got the ball.

Thought to myself, "well, on that basis, Cyril certainly does give people like the Duck a great opportunity to see how elite he really is.":rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back