MRP/Tribunal Stats

Remove this Banner Ad

AndrewGFC

Debutant
Apr 1, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
Hey guys, don't post here often but I am at a loss here.

I can never seem to find any articles or stats depicting the most suspended players or teams. Occasionally you'll see the odd article here and there written, but is there actually somewhere where you can view all of the MRP's history/stats?

Thanks.

Okay, I found a table with the most suspended teams between 2004 and halfway through 2014. I've updated it with all of last year's suspensions and I'll upload an updated table when this season is over. All the info should be 95-100% accurate, please correct me if any of this is wrong.

Here are the least suspended and most suspended teams in descending order (obviously GC and GWS will be the first two):

Least to most suspended clubs between 2004-2014:

• GWS: 8
  • Gold Coast: 14
  • Adelaide: 26
  • Sydney: 30
  • Western Bulldogs: 33
  • North Melbourne: 37
  • Carlton: 43
  • Melbourne: 45
  • Port Adelaide: 45
  • Collingwood: 49
  • Fremantle: 50
  • West Coast: 53
  • Brisbane: 54
  • Geelong: 60
  • Richmond: 62
  • St.Kilda: 73
  • Essendon: 73
  • Hawthorn: 91

Bumping this thread on the back of the Tribunal upholding Caleb Serong's charge last night and trying to remember when the last time Freo were successful at the Tribunal.

Do stats exist on how successful clubs are at the AFL Tribunal, both individually and as a whole?

Bumping this thread on the back of the Tribunal upholding Caleb Serong's charge last night and trying to remember when the last time Freo were successful at the Tribunal.

Do stats exist on how successful clubs are at the AFL Tribunal, both individually and as a whole?
Would probably need to define success. Does it mean getting the charge thrown out or does a downgrade to a lesser punishment or a fine count as success?

Would probably need to define success. Does it mean getting the charge thrown out or does a downgrade to a lesser punishment or a fine count as success?
Both would work. Having a charge thrown out counts as a downgrade I guess, but would be happy to see any tribunal stats.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back