Murray FL Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Tocumwal wants out of the Murray league after just one season” the weekly times are reporting, strange move after just 1 season?

“Tocumwal wants out of the Murray league after just one season” the weekly times are reporting, strange move after just 1 season?

Which league would they join tho? Is it picola that’s around there? Or golden rivers or kdfl might be too strong for them 2 tho

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

And that’s where I believe they’ll be in 2024 obviously a bit too sort out before they are excepted back
Do they have any other options. Surely with the issues they've had in the past with the Picola league, and only 12mths ago, they can't be looking at going back so soon.

They look pretty stuck for options.

KDL would be more travel.
GVL is not an option.
Then you have Tallangatta, Hume and O&K. Even more travel.

Either stay in Murray or else cop whatever comes their way in Picola.

Then there could be the left-field variable whereby the Picola clubs vote no :oops:

They look pretty stuck for options.

KDL would be more travel.
GVL is not an option.
Then you have Tallangatta, Hume and O&K. Even more travel.

Either stay in Murray or else cop whatever comes their way in Picola.

Then there could be the left-field variable whereby the Picola clubs vote no :oops:

Central Murray be a good fit? Or Heathcote league? Why do they want out of Murray league? Wouldn’t they wanna play in a higher standard

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Do they have any other options. Surely with the issues they've had in the past with the Picola league, and only 12mths ago, they can't be looking at going back so soon.
A number of CMFNL clubs are over 200km away - a fair hike. And I doubt they'd fare better in that league.
Heathcote to Toc is nearly 185km.

If I am not mistaken, all the other Murray clubs are under 100km away.

A bridge that is burnt is usually one that is hard to cross.
Watmore’s gone

Watmore’s gone

Bit disrespectful (or hopeful?) to think he was calling all the shots alone isn’t it?

They have a whole committee at the club and would be surprised if the whole lot have been ousted in one foul swoop.

They had the membership support to make the jump last year so in reality other than one person where’s the change? Why would the PDFNL expect the club to act significantly differently from the last few years?

They accepted two other clubs back a couple of years ago who were then looking at leaving again if new league had got up. So on that surely their word should be taken with a grain of salt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit disrespectful (or hopeful?) to think he was calling all the shots alone isn’t it?

They have a whole committee at the club and would be surprised if the whole lot have been ousted in one foul swoop.

They had the membership support to make the jump last year so in reality other than one person where’s the change? Why would the PDFNL expect the club to act significantly differently from the last few years?

They accepted two other clubs back a couple of years ago who were then looking at leaving again if new league had got up. So on that surely their word should be taken with a grain of salt
New committee ( think all old board/ exec members are gone ?? ) who acknowledges there has been some gross errors made in the past which they are committed to not repeating.

Appears League and Club are optimistically looking toward the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back