Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I see Finley have recruited very well or it appears that way ,,, Mark Whiley is a huge get but they have another 4 or 5 recruits with very good resumes ,,, one would think they will be a very good side this season

Season predictions lads??

Moama on top for me. Lots of good recruiting, Finley a definite climber. Mul and Congupna making up the top 4. Cobram also getting the band back together but needed De Cicco to leave Shepp Bears to compete up the top IMO. Let me know your thoughts!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Season predictions lads??

Moama on top for me. Lots of good recruiting, Finley a definite climber. Mul and Congupna making up the top 4. Cobram also getting the band back together but needed De Cicco to leave Shepp Bears to compete up the top IMO. Let me know your thoughts!

Is Harley Middleton , bog medal in GF , not playing for Mul ?

Barooga sored 9 pts in total today between 4ths, 3rds and 2nds . Is the gap between clubs that far apart? Hoping we see more competitive games in lower grades throughout the year

Last edited:
any info on the Deni vs Finley apprx attendance
No idea on numbers but was a very good crowd. Cars parked up and down the highway. Finley looked the goods, spread well and use the footy very well. Deni will be a better side than that I think. There field kicking let them down big time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There appears to be a general feeling around the state that although still good crowds all down a bit on previous years , which should be expected given the AFL’s earlier start to the year and having 3 rounds before Easter, which is also early .
do you have a crowd number on the actual game the poster asked about or are you posting just to post like usual, because the Deni Finley crowd was a big one

do you have a crowd number on the actual game the poster asked about or are you posting just to post like usual, because the Deni Finley crowd was a big one
😂 😂 😂

No idea on numbers but was a very good crowd. Cars parked up and down the highway. Finley looked the goods, spread well and use the footy very well. Deni will be a better side than that I think. There field kicking let them down big time

There appears to be a general feeling around the state that although still good crowds all down a bit on previous years , which should be expected given the AFL’s earlier start to the year and having 3 rounds before Easter, which is also early .
Maybe for the picola league games. deni Finley game would of had over 3000 there easily

Back to Finley I believe

Have heard he’s the one making calls to all clubs with a figure in his mind that’s been knocked back by each club, hence why he’s yet to sign anywhere.

Has a meeting with Barrooga if it’s the dollar he’s chasing that’s where he’ll finish up
He’s only a kid isn’t he. How much could he be really asking for??

Would have thought $500 a game would be heaps for s young bloke that kicks the odd goal!

Could he play mid?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back