Murray FL Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's people's thoughts on Numurkah this year? No flag since 2000. For a town of it's size seems like they've underachieved a fair bit. Have seem them play a few times this year and didn't expect them to be 2nd on the ladder.
They've improved alot this season I'd be surprised if they made the Grand Final but it's been a good step forward. They were Runners Up in 2017 after a great year, made Prelims in 2018 & 2019 so they've had some strong seasons in recent years. They seem a pretty solid Club on and off the field.

They've improved alot this season I'd be surprised if they made the Grand Final but it's been a good step forward. They were Runners Up in 2017 after a great year, made Prelims in 2018 & 2019 so they've had some strong seasons in recent years. They seem a pretty solid Club on and off the field.
They can’t be that good if they can’t get over the top of Tongala massive upset

The league reported last weekend with Congupna making the GF that all side including Tocumwal have played in a grand final since 2008 or 09. if so, represent a pretty even comp

The league reported last weekend with Congupna making the GF that all side including Tocumwal have played in a grand final since 2008 or 09. if so, represent a pretty even comp
Sounds pretty right. Only 1 I can't recall is Barooga. Have they??

Long time listener first time poster, with the grand final on this week. What is everyone's predictions?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Long time listener first time poster, with the grand final on this week. What is everyone's predictions?
Backing congupna to get the job done. On another note, huge pickup for Tongala with Brett Deledio next season. Expect the blues to bounce back hard next season.

Backing congupna to get the job done. On another note, huge pickup for Tongala with Brett Deledio next season. Expect the blues to bounce back hard next season.
Yeah very handy pickup for them, but also heard they are losing a couple of key players from this year too!

No, his brother in law is the new coach at Tonny. But I’m assuming they’ll also try get his brother Matt too but I’m not sure if he’s still playing these days or not. He won a B&F at Tonny maybe 10 years ago
thanks yeah, I vaguely remember another Deledio running around somewhere.

Highly likely.
It will be interesting to see how the audit of grand final teams player payments go after this weekend grand final.
it was announced last week all grand final teams will be audited by GMAFL.
I would be surprised if both teams have not stretched the payment rules.
not saying we have a wang Maggie’s in the Murray league but watch this space

It will be interesting to see how the audit of grand final teams player payments go after this weekend grand final.
it was announced last week all grand final teams will be audited by GMAFL.
I would be surprised if both teams have not stretched the payment rules.
not saying we have a wang Maggie’s in the Murray league but watch this space
most teams are over it's just how well they hide it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back