Official Muse Thread - New album, 'Drones', out Now

Remove this Banner Ad

Support act: Birds of Tokyo
Tickets: On sale to the public July 29. You can get pre-sales by signing up to Muse.mu, that pre-sale is next Tuesday. Or there's a Frontier pre-sale next Wednesday. Both are free to sign up for.

Dates:
30.11 Perth Arena, Perth
04.12 Adelaide Entertainment Centre, Adelaide
06.12 Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne
10.12 Arena Brisbane, Brisbane
13.12 Allphones Arena, Sydney

I'd expect a second Melbourne show and probably a second Sydney show too.

Last edited:
Going for sure. Hopefully two Melbourne gigs and I'll be there for both. Haven't seen Muse live yet but its on my bucket list that's for sure.

Would have thought that Muse may have brought their stadium shows to Oz this time around, but not to be.

I'll hang back and go to the second show. More likely to see Dead Star there.

I thought that with Citizen, so I bought tickets for both nights. Night 1. Boom. Citizen Erased.

Went last time they were here and it was amazing but will pass on this one as nothing from The Second Law suggests it could be better

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw them a couple of months ago in Nice, probably the 6th or 7th time Ive seen them and felt a bit detached and bored to be honest. Seen it so many times before. Utter proffesionals it must be said.

I know what you're saying and that can and does happen.

Completely blown away the first 2 times I saw them but the last concert, as good as it was, just felt a little "so what" to me.
Hard to say why exactly that may have been the case but just maybe for the same reason you're suggesting.

Really hope we do get a few of the oldies thrown at us.
The recent Japanese show had some interesting songs in it: Agitated, Dead Star, Hyper Music, Micro Cuts and even Fury.

Whats everyones best Muse experience?

Ive seen them every time they have come out since about 1999/2000... The first time was at the Livid festival right after muscle muesum was release and hardly anyone were into Muse. They played on a side stage at about lunch time and no kidding only about 50-100 people were watching them. back then they had to use the generic festival roadies and they stuffed up the sound checks etc... Matt was pretty pissed, as the band had to do the sound check all over again (same happened to Augie March). I remember thinking how big Muse were going to become and felt so privilaged to see them. Once they played it was Muse at their rawest best!!! Never forgot it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back