Official Muse Thread - New album, 'Drones', out Now

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, I am biased, but I don't care what anyone says, saturday Melbourne getting MotP and Fury rivals CE and Agitated.

One thing is for sure - Melbourne is their favorite city. :cool:

Have to say, the 2nd Law is growing on me.
Totally hated Madness, but after watching them live, I now like the song. Same deal with Survival and their instrumentals at the end.

Supremacy too was always gonna be an excellent show opener. Survival, Animals, Explorers are all great. And Liquid State surprised me on the night, was amazing live. It's still a hit and miss album but yeah it grows.

Muse have announced that their next album will be "Heavy"

No choirs, orchestras, electronics......................just heavy. We'll see.

They rarely disappoint.

They had ventured into areas where early fans would have dropped off but the talk is that the album will be "Dead Star" heavy.

I'd be pretty happy with that.

A tone like Showbiz I would love, is in my top 3 albums of all time. Heavy Muse is great.

If they go heavy like the earlier stuff it'll likely mean all the teeny boppers won't come to the concerts.

That would be glorious.

If they go heavy like the earlier stuff it'll likely mean all the teeny boppers won't come to the concerts.

That would be glorious.
The Undisclosed Desires crowd would be scared away by Dead Star.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perth had

Showbiz - 1 (Sunburn)
Origin of Symmetry - 3 (Plug in baby, Citizen erased including Matt Bellamy's guitar ******* up on him and Hyper music in the encore)
Absolution - 3 (Hysteria, Time is running out, Interlude)
Black Holes - 3 (Starlight, Supermassive Black Hole, Knights of Cydonia)
Resistance - 4 (Uprising, Resistance, Undisclosed desires, Unnatural selection)
2nd Law - 7 (Animals, Follow Me, Survival, Madness, Panic Station, Supremacy, Unsustainable)

I enjoyed the show, while being more a fan of the earlier "heavier" Muse tunes I get enjoyment out of all their stuff.

Speak for yourself. Their last two albums have dissapointed me greatly. And I was once a massive fan.
Last one had some dirt on it definitely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back