My bottom. 50 of Bigfooty best posters

Remove this Banner Ad

That bloke was a campaigner and a tight arse, shallowest pockets and the shortest arms on a bloke I’ve ever had a hand shandy from.
Decent poster though, my favourites were, “The day I met Wayne Harmes” and “Houli” or “Basher” can’t recall, top notch, I’m glad he’s gone, although I still feel he deserved to beat MAXIMUM GAWNAGE in poster of the few back, plus he doesn’t have a fat gut like a certain Melbourne poster!
I’m all taut and terrific!👍
I concur.

#2 Booger_t

For being a whinging and moaning cats fan. Not all cats fans have a shitful attitude such as this cats fan possesses but he comes across as a coldhearted douchebag.
Saw him melting in the Knock Knock thread which is a s**t stirring thread against the Essendon supporters.
Just stop melting and learn to take a joke.
I reckon he's one of those blokes that doesn't bother to wipe the snot coming from his nose.
He might actually be that disgusting that he picks his nose and eats the contents off his fingers.
I believe you may have inadvertently entered my name in the Bottom 50 instead of the Top 50. I submit as evidence years of highly intellectual and delightfully humorous posts which have time and again enriched your miserable lives.

EAD ****wits………I’m out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back