Preview NAB Cup: Adelaide v Carlton - Friday March 8 @ AAMI 8.40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Curnow seems to be getting some ball, has he been effective?

much better quarter. Carlton need to get rid of that long blind kick to position. Touhy from full back is exactly what I am talking about. We did it all the time last year and have burnt our forwards kicking to position rather than to any one.

Not watching the game and just going off you amazing people are saying. Love that we are in the game against a full strength Crows teams :)
Don't think Micky Malt would be happy with giving up 64 points to half time though.
Great work everyone. Don't forget to let us know the scores along the way :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

64 to each, all square at half time.

You know we're not doing too badly considering our line up, against a full strength Crows outfit.

Yeh for sure, doing well

Could have been in front

A lot to like at half time

hampson looking like one of the best marks for a big guy.... but has the worst kick ever................he needs to be told to hand ball everytime he marks it

Good first half... Got killed in the middle first q but fought back well...

Soon as big kruze went onto the ruck things turned around!
Decent effort for a team with loads of talent on the sidelines...

Sorry but Hampson is not a forwards backside... Kruze and warnock for me

They are a massive team, they have a fair few kilos and a lot of strength on us, especially in the center. It's going to be hard to beat them and compete with them in the center. Our run is going to have to come to the fore and Mclean and Curnow will need to be very good. Simon white will be a handy sub later up forward.

Still feel there are auditions for the rucks and I would say Warnock is last with hampson and Kreuzer looking fairly even. That can quickly change. Hope dale can come on late and run rings around some.

Good first half... Got killed in the middle first q but fought back well...

Soon as big kruze went onto the ruck things turned around!
Decent effort for a team with loads of talent on the sidelines...

Sorry but Hampson is not a forwards backside... Kruze and warnock for me

Yes!

Hot conditions = no defensive running from either team.

Midfield started to get it going at least.

Walker having a shocker so far.

Eddie and Garlett pushing up the ground a lot.

I personally think he's had a shocker so far. Depth player for sure. Ellard, Bell are better options.

I think he's been pretty decent, equal highest position getter, good defensive pressure, 3 tackles. Curnow's problem is he needs another string to his bow. I think he's decent over head so maybe if he could spend some time forward and slot a goal a game he would greatly improve his chances

Remove this Banner Ad

Back