Name the SOS success stories

Remove this Banner Ad

For the life of me I can't see how SOS is the messiah...we are never going to get 20 or so of the best players in the next 2 or 3 drafts like GWS so the comparison is fanciful and meaningless...whereas he may bring foresight in what to look for in young prospects and may have the upper hand with out of contract GWS's we are dreaming if we think he is going to turn our fortunes around in the short to medium term....sure finish bottom for two or three years and get no 1 picks and hopefully set ourselves up for a flag chase but we've already done that this decade and failed and now we are at the bottom again

For the life of me I can't see how SOS is the messiah...we are never going to get 20 or so of the best players in the next 2 or 3 drafts like GWS so the comparison is fanciful and meaningless...whereas he may bring foresight in what to look for in young prospects and may have the upper hand with out of contract GWS's we are dreaming if we think he is going to turn our fortunes around in the short to medium term....sure finish bottom for two or three years and get no 1 picks and hopefully set ourselves up for a flag chase but we've already done that this decade and failed and now we are at the bottom again
Guy I am just letting you known that Sos has not citied to any under18 champion various state match I have spoken to other club recruit team in past week.

Guy I am just letting you known that Sos has not citied to any under18 champion various state match I have spoken to other club recruit team in past week.
Uhh. We do have recruiting officers who have been going to various matches all season.
And I know for a fact that he has been going to matches, he doesn't sit in the cheap seats.

This is where people are getting confused.

SOS is just another employee who has pressure on him to do his job right. Exactly the same as the rest of the entire football club.

No more messiahs. A good club is one that has good people in the right places, not 2 or 3 people excelling in one area.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back