Player Sponsorship Nathan Wright Sponsorship 2014 - Signed Jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

Would go incredible with this! i recon i'm wrighty's biggest fan! follows me on twitter, added my on facebook and have his #34 jumper from saints locker!

Attachments

• wrighty.PNG
    wrighty.PNG
    71 KB · Views: 3
  • 1546233_690840247626898_684244519_n.jpg
    1546233_690840247626898_684244519_n.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 3

Would go incredible with this! i recon i'm wrighty's biggest fan! follows me on twitter, added my on facebook and have his #34 jumper from saints locker!
I love your enthusiasm Walshy :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

The bad news is that the Jumper draw is for posters who helped sponsor Wrighty, and you joined too late, the good news is that we will look to sponsor player/s again this coming season and I hope that you can share in the benefits that come with sponsoring a player.

The even better news is If I win it, then we might be able to come to some sort of deal

I love your enthusiasm Walshy :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

The bad news is that the Jumper draw is for posters who helped sponsor Wrighty, and you joined too late, the good news is that we will look to sponsor player/s again this coming season and I hope that you can share in the benefits that come with sponsoring a player.

The even better news is If I win it, then we might be able to come to some sort of deal
Defs will sponsor Nath!

Also receive another signed jumper in the mail from the club as part of our sponsorship and a Certificate thing signed by Nathan and Richo/.
Also should be going down the club this week to grab merch with extra cashola minus funds for auction signed jumper, so will ask for names to go into draw too.
It has taken me way too long to organise this but will be an extra xmas present for the lucky winners!!!

Boydie, how we looking for this draw? :)

Boydie, how we looking for this draw? :)
Draw in next couple days.
Finally meeting with Bryce from the club today re getting all the merch signed I have purchased!
So we will have more than 1 signed jumper to give away!!
Also some hats!

Pic of the bounty above.
Only fair way to auction off is to have all names in hat for the draw I reckon as due to my slackness a few people might not have look at the thread for sometime.
Everyone's thoughts on this?

Pic of the bounty above.
Only fair way to auction off is to have all names in hat for the draw I reckon as due to my slackness a few people might not have look at the thread for sometime.
Everyone's thoughts on this?

Sound fair enough. I'd put in everyones name based on the number of shares they bought. Maybe tag everyone in a post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sound fair enough. I'd put in everyones name based on the number of shares they bought. Maybe tag everyone in a post.
Exactly what I was thinkin Mind, I am away for a few days starting tomorrow but will get sorted upon my return

Should say that I have put ALL sponsors names in the hat and ALL are eligible for draw.
- Happy for winners to swap with other winners etc. e.g. if someone gets cap and wants to swap for top etc, but you need to work out with other winners
First draw is for one of the signed jumpers

upload_2015-1-18_13-52-20.png

Winner is......... Sunshine Saint

Remove this Banner Ad

Back