NBA 2010-2011 Off-season Thread Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Bucks minus Bogut, Salmons, Maggette > Bulls minus Boozer, Brewer. The division is ours bitches.

Dont take too much into pre-season. Thibodeau was running plays out of timeouts for James Johnson!

Still think we will win the division and win it easy ;).

Plus around this time Skiles' teams usually quit on him.

Bulls offense looked good today. Plenty of movement off the ball and no over-dribbling. Let's just hope Milwaukee gets off to a slow start because without Boozer I think we're in trouble if we want that 3rd seed.

Boozer missing for at least 8 weeks, terrible spacing, no Hinrich to bail Rose out on both ends. Good luck chaps. :D

Can you tell me how Hinrich bailed out Rose? Defensively he was average at shooting guard, and he was horrid offensively. Boozer injury is a blow but we made the playoffs last year with Gibson and Noah starting so im sure we can cope with that duo for the 3-4 weeks of the regular season that Boozer is out for.

By the way, Hinrich has been poor for about 3 years. Getting rid of him was one of the best moves any team made this off-season. With the capspace we got Korver (who helps with spacing) and Brewer (who is way better than Hinrich and a better fit next to Rose).

Can you tell me how Hinrich bailed out Rose? Defensively he was average at shooting guard, and he was horrid offensively. Boozer injury is a blow but we made the playoffs last year with Gibson and Noah starting so im sure we can cope with that duo for the 3-4 weeks of the regular season that Boozer is out for.

By the way, Hinrich has been poor for about 3 years. Getting rid of him was one of the best moves any team made this off-season. With the capspace we got Korver (who helps with spacing) and Brewer (who is way better than Hinrich and a better fit next to Rose).
Rose looked very ordinary in games that Hinrich missed running the offense. Kirk also guarded the PG's that Rose couldn't handle. Brewer might be able to help there but Rose isn't getting any playmaking help outside of Noah/Boozer.

3 years/ $10 million.

He was plan B after Orlando matched our offer for Redick.

GTFOH.jpg

What am I missing :eek:

Ha! We all love Ronnie Brewer here.

Where is he playing this season again?

Oh, and nice to see the first Tambling inspired Crows username.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Be aware of the powerful Josh McRoberts starting at PF for the Pacers tomorrow. Will get 36 minutes a night according to J'OB :eek:.
act_josh_mcroberts.jpg

Wait, the Bulls got Brewer? Sneaky ****ers.

Haha, gold. :D:thumbsu:

God I love preseason games. It means the season is nearly upon us! Devo that Ed Davis is injured, was looking forward to watching him play, kid has a heap of talent.

Raps are going to be a train wreck this season. So nothing out of the ordinary then.

Haha, gold. :D:thumbsu:

God I love preseason games. It means the season is nearly upon us! Devo that Ed Davis is injured, was looking forward to watching him play, kid has a heap of talent.

Raps are going to be a train wreck this season. So nothing out of the ordinary then.

Think positively - you managed to trick a team into taking Turkoglu's contract!

Amare looked disinterested today. Maybe he just realised that instead of Nash as his PG he now has Raymond Felton who was atrocious.

Gallinari jacked up bad shot after bad shot (as usual).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back