NBA Week 14 & 15 - where the thread title lasts longer than Bruce Brown's Pacers career

Who is your under-the-radar spirit animal?

• Derrick White is alright, and a big forehead just means a bigger brain

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Isaiah Hartenstein is the archetypal dark horse. And not just because he's surprisingly black.

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Dean Wade is the everyman hero we need right now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like it when a player sticks it to the Lakers, so Malik Beasley

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beginning to see why Giddey cant survive on OKC. Unless OKC wanna move Chet to PF, then he doesnt suit the team at all. Giddey is getting that Ben Simmons treatment and causing issues on the offense since teams sag off him when he doesnt have the ball. Desire for SGA to be the PG means Giddey needs to move to a team that will let him be the PG.

I think perhaps San Antonio would be his best landing spot

According to the L2M report, the following is "marginal contact, correct non-call." :oops:

E93l9xu.jpeg
What about the L2M4G report

Beginning to see why Giddey cant survive on OKC. Unless OKC wanna move Chet to PF, then he doesnt suit the team at all. Giddey is getting that Ben Simmons treatment and causing issues on the offense since teams sag off him when he doesnt have the ball. Desire for SGA to be the PG means Giddey needs to move to a team that will let him be the PG.

I think perhaps San Antonio would be his best landing spot
Or Chicago....

So is it somewhat confirmed now that Klay Thompson is the problem? Team looks alot more cohesive with Podienski startingh
Looks like they've done a number on Embiid today from the box score.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to the L2M report, the following is "marginal contact, correct non-call." :oops:

E93l9xu.jpeg

My faith in self-auditing is now shaken.

I've been a big believer in its merits ever since Essendon ''self reported''. No more, I'm afraid.

It's almost as if policing one's self leads to dubious outcomes.

God I wish we got to see Jonathan Isaac play more than 12 minutes every second game.

DPOY calibre on that side of the floor, just can't stay out there. Wemby was dominating early, only 1-7 since JI went to him. Locked down KD the other day, then had Luka in jail before he got subbed out for the game (then Luka scored 45 lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back