NBA Week 21 - Where good health is the most important thing

Which team made a Faustian pact with the Devil for good health this season?

• The Thunder - Sam Presti probably got another first round pick thrown in too.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • The Celtics - must be luck of the Irish. Considering Ireland's history, possibly not a good thing.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Kings - if I spent 16 years in the lottery, I'd consider selling my soul too.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • The Clippers - that investment into aged care is really paying off.

• The Nuggets - if not the Devil, then it's probably all that medicinal marijuana.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of the crazier examples of stat padding you will see LMFAO. intentionally fouling a lost game just to get the ball back so he could get to 30.

Bet you won’t hear Perk talk about this though, coz you know, he ain’t white.

Sorry to butt in on an NBA thread but couldn’t see an NCAA thread, but wow NC State Wolfpack getting over Virginia after being 5 points down and a flagrant foul against inside the last minute, Virginia going UFC (Ultimate F Choke) from the foul line, then fouling on a 3pt attempt with State making all 3, then missing the first of a 1 and 1 with 5 secs left, then State forcing OT with a buzzer beater Hail Mary three. Got Jimmy V and the Cardiac Pack from 83 vibes.

Good win yesterday v the Kings. 9 up and looking good then lost the lead only to get it back and win “ comfortable” in the last two minutes.

Brunson with another huge game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kyrie just sky hooked a game winner with his left hand from the FT line over a 7 ft Jokic

Probably a dumb option but brilliant execution. Sounds like Kyrie Irving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back