Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yes - as a Pistons or Wizards fan, it was nice to enjoy an undefeated week

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know its hard without OG Brunson and Randle right now but we did manage to knock off the CAVS in a fantastic performance a few days ago and now dish up this complete and utter rubbish v the Hawks today with essentially the same line up.

Wow wtaf was that s**t show of a last 9 mins Boston?? How do you surrender a 22pt lead like that?
first time GIF

Trey's back with 10... er, treys off the bench.

Man there are some teams you'd want to be playing at this time of the season - Memphis, Portland. Toronto is another.
I log back in for the first time in a while and see this.

Checks schedule. Suns play the Raptors next. Thanks mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I log back in for the first time in a while and see this.

Checks schedule. Suns play the Raptors next. Thanks mate.

If you can win in Denver sans Booker you need not fear anyone.

Although I just looked at your schedule and it's pretty brutal. 12 of the last 18 on the road, inc a Boston/Cleveland/Milwaukee trip, a Denver/OKC/NO trip and a Clips/Kings/Wolves road triple to finish on.

Play Celtics, Cavs, Wolves, Clips and Pels all twice in those final 20 too. Going to be tight for those 5th and 6th spots in the West.

I know its hard without OG Brunson and Randle right now but we did manage to knock off the CAVS in a fantastic performance a few days ago and now dish up this complete and utter rubbish v the Hawks today with essentially the same line up.

It would appear we managed to score a lot of 2pts while you missed a lot of 3pts.

It's possible we have a somewhat balanced defensive structure at the moment and half the time enough guys play offense well enough to win games. Wait Bruno Fernando had 7 turnovers today that is freakin bizarre.

If you can win in Denver sans Booker you need not fear anyone.

Although I just looked at your schedule and it's pretty brutal. 12 of the last 18 on the road, inc a Boston/Cleveland/Milwaukee trip, a Denver/OKC/NO trip and a Clips/Kings/Wolves road triple to finish on.

Play Celtics, Cavs, Wolves, Clips and Pels all twice in those final 20 too. Going to be tight for those 5th and 6th spots in the West.
Only good thing is that if can survive that stretch, we’ll hit the playoffs with some momentum. Big if on current form and health though.

Only good thing is that if can survive that stretch, we’ll hit the playoffs with some momentum. Big if on current form and health though.

Yeah it feels like the Suns haven't had their full roster available much. Nothing catastrophic, but always one or two out.

Last 10 in the run up are doozies:

Nuggets (a), Thunder (a), Pels (a), Cavs (h), Wolves (h), Pels (h), Clips (h), Clips (a), Kings (a), Wolves (a)

If that doesn't prepare you for the playoffs, nothing will.

Yeah they are clear favourites but before the play offs last year the suggestion of Miami knocking out Boston would have gotten you laughed out of town.

Boston are great but they aren’t completely unbeatable in the play offs
I see only 3 teams that could beat us in a 7 game series bucks, heat and Nugs.

Did anyone in their right mind see Orlando being 4th seed in the East this year?
They may not finish up there, but even the crackiest of crack-heads wouldnt have seen this coming.
Getting torn apart by the Wizards so far.

Knicks injuries and 76ers losing Embiid is the only reason they are in 4th at present. They are a bit behind the Knicks and Philly at full strength.

Good comeback from Orlando albeit against the Wizards.

I still think they are below the Knicks , Heat and 76ers when fully fit and maybe the Pacers but they have been pretty good so far and who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back