NBA PLAY-IN Week - Find yourself someone who loves you

Who is the NBA's truest romantic?

• The city of Washington - most other people would have offered to drive the Wiz to Virginia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Glen Taylor - his devotion to the suffering of Wolves fans is truly inspiring

• Doc Rivers - if Pat Bev's leg had fallen off, Doc would still have traded for him

• Tom Thibodeau - when he says he loves you to death, he means it literally

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • NBA officials and the Lakers - still a better love story than Twilight

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure if getting getting new fred, or keeping this one

Thunder 4-1 vs Pels
Nuggets 4-1 vs Lakers
Suns 4-2 vs Wolves
Mavs 4-2 vs Clippers

Celtics 4-0 vs Heat
Knicks 3-4 vs 76ers
Pacers 4-2 vs Bucks, unless GA healthy, then 4-2 other way
Cavs 4-3 vs Magic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also Keon Ellis going from 15 points on 8 shots to 0 points on 5 shots, and Murray going from 32 points on 20 shots to 11 points on 12 shots between the Warriors game and the Pels game hurts a lot.

Not sure if getting getting new fred, or keeping this one

We are, in a few hours. The play-ins wreak havoc on those under-appreciated heroes, amateur preview writers.

Thunder 4-1 vs Pels
Nuggets 4-1 vs Lakers
Suns 4-2 vs Wolves
Mavs 4-2 vs Clippers

Celtics 4-0 vs Heat
Knicks 3-4 vs 76ers
Pacers 4-2 vs Bucks, unless GA healthy, then 4-2 other way
Cavs 4-3 vs Magic

I just want everyone to know that this was all going to be in the thread anyway, but I had my thunder stolen.

Insert Sonics/Seattle joke here.

Denver's main opponent...

I wasn't going to post this, but I'm glad someone did.

That's messed up, whichever way one looks at it. Also the refs really, really love you if you wear 'Forum blue' and gold, but apparently hate you if you wear regular blue and gold. Denver, Indy, Dubs all at the bottom.

Refs need uniform sensitivity classes.

Also Keon Ellis going from 15 points on 8 shots to 0 points on 5 shots, and Murray going from 32 points on 20 shots to 11 points on 12 shots between the Warriors game and the Pels game hurts a lot.

We always beat the Kings, six times this season alone.

The Kings swept the Lakers this season. And yet we soil ourselves every time we play the Lakers. Go figure.

Also that stat caption is slightly confused.

The Lakers have a nearly +1,000 free throw differential since 2022. +659 is their lead over the second place team, Miami.

Make that make sense.

It doesnt correlate to anything at days end though. Look at Richmond in their dynasty? Consistently at the bottom of the free kick differential. Umpires and city hall conspiring against the Tigers, yet won 3 flags in 4 years. It took that mongrel hocking leaving geelong for afl house to bring the dynsaty down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back