NBA Week 10 - The Agony of Choice

Who will win the Pacific Division?

• Golden State's $400 million payroll ought to get it done

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Clippers' four future Hall of Famers might be able to manage a Div title

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • The Lakers will get another pointless banner to hang next to the IST one

• Having three scorers who will each be making $50 mil per makes Phoenix a shoo-in

• You can trust the Kangz to be lighting the beam come April

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Left ourselves too much to do but that last quarter had some of the most blatant home-court officiating I have ever seen. Absolutely deplorable

Left ourselves too much to do but that last quarter had some of the most blatant home-court officiating I have ever seen. Absolutely deplorable
Nice of them to call a few for us considering the amount of pushing off Randle got away with all night.

Also, really like Brunson, but his flopping was appalling.

Nice of them to call a few for us considering the amount of pushing off Randle got away with all night.

Also, really like Brunson, but his flopping was appalling.
Refs were poor both ways all game - however the last quarter officiating was just completely one-sided. As I said we left ourselves too much to do after our horrendous second quarter but they gave us no chance in the 4th.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyway congrats on the win you guys deserved it. Love to watch your team play defence - Black and Suggs especially are superb.

We need to do whatever we can get get Donovan Mitchell. Brunson needs help and he will never get it in the way we need it from RJ, IQ or Hart.

Refs were poor both ways all game - however the last quarter officiating was just completely one-sided. As I said we left ourselves too much to do after our horrendous second quarter but they gave us no chance in the 4th.

Can understand how the first one is missed, second one is just a shocker.

Idk the ref looks to be in the perfect position to see the first one but agree the second one is worse
No chance he can actually see the contact from behind there I feel, he'd be guessing the call based off the reaction.

G
Was following the play-by-play on espn.com

Why'd they go for the 2 ?
Got it off the roll when they doubled Green, had shooters open in both corners yet went for the layup down 3 with 4 seconds on the clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back