NBA Week 16 - Like sands through the hourglass

Who will LeBron trade before the All-star break?

• D-Lo

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Austin Reaves

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Darvin Ham

• Panthro

• LeBron

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will have to see what they gave up to OKC to get the Gafford trade done, but he's OK.

Not really sure I like the sequence of events to get to PJ Washington though. They gave the Spurs 2030 pick swap rights just to sign Grant Williams, and now they're sending Charlotte a virtually unprotected 2027 first to upgrade to Washington. It wouldn't exactly convince me if I were Doncic. If he ever decides to bail, that 2027 first could become a real headache.

Overall it's a lot of circle work to end up basically where they were from 2019-2022. And that's if they actually improve after these trades.
It’s the cycle of the Mavs

They are constantly making bad moves to try and ‘contend now’ which ultimately don’t work. They then end up making some decent moves to undo the bad moves but at the cost of more assets.

Which means they enter the next year with a good but no where good enough team and limited assets. So they repeat cycle again and again.

It is starting to look like they should've kept Adrian Griffin this is horrible.
Nah Adrian Griffin had the easiest schedule in the NBA, was a total fraud propped up by the schedule.

Just sucks they replaced him with an even bigger fraud. Poor decisions by the FO back to back has killed this team from competing.

Talk about a free ride for the Celtics though. No Embiid & no Bucks. If you don't make the finals then time to blow it up.

Nah Adrian Griffin had the easiest schedule in the NBA, was a total fraud propped up by the schedule.

Just sucks they replaced him with an even bigger fraud. Poor decisions by the FO back to back has killed this team from competing.

Talk about a free ride for the Celtics though. No Embiid & no Bucks. If you don't make the finals then time to blow it up.
He still did have the 2nd best record in the league at the time.

Probably wasn't the ideal coaching start for him much like Nash, but so far Doc is coaching you guys into the ground.

Lmao, I would agree with you if JB and JT were on their last legs but we'll still be dominating for years to come whether we win titles or not, yes the goal is to win a title but we're always within reaching distance.

Only person that is taking a free ride on that team is Mazzulla bro still can't coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Expected loss for the lakers. Shame it happened on kobes statue day. The club is in no mans land and no shame in them admitting they cannot win the title or even the playoffs.

What do they do? A rebuild? Would have to trade the only assets they have in ad, lebron and reeves.
Bucks very similar.

Early 2020's feels like a lifetime ago for Bucks/Lakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back