NBA Week 21 - Where good health is the most important thing

Which team made a Faustian pact with the Devil for good health this season?

• The Thunder - Sam Presti probably got another first round pick thrown in too.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • The Celtics - must be luck of the Irish. Considering Ireland's history, possibly not a good thing.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Kings - if I spent 16 years in the lottery, I'd consider selling my soul too.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • The Clippers - that investment into aged care is really paying off.

• The Nuggets - if not the Devil, then it's probably all that medicinal marijuana.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Very rare to be content with a loss as a contending team but very content with the effort against Boston in Boston, without Giannis.

Khris is looking healthy again and Dame continues to gel. Just get Giannis healthy for the playoffs and we could go on a run.

Very rare to be content with a loss as a contending team but very content with the effort against Boston in Boston, without Giannis.

Khris is looking healthy again and Dame continues to gel. Just get Giannis healthy for the playoffs and we could go on a run.

It’s gonna be 7 games again, isn’t it? Surprised how good Middleton looked after a decent layoff.

Yeah, good comeback by you guys. Middleton was cooking.

Your record with lillard and no Giannis is much better than Giannis with no lillard.

In saying that though does help that portis is having the time of his life right

Your record with lillard and no Giannis is much better than Giannis with no lillard.

In saying that though does help that portis is having the time of his life right
I think it’s a case of Portis is a very solid backup, whereas there is no real replacement for Dame.

It’s also far easier to scheme against a solo Giannis (Middleton has been injured).

The curious thing will be seeing how all 3 gel together in the final stretch. Dame’s numbers drop when next to Giannis, for obvious reasons.

I think it’s a case of Portis is a very solid backup, whereas there is no real replacement for Dame.

It’s also far easier to scheme against a solo Giannis (Middleton has been injured).

The curious thing will be seeing how all 3 gel together in the final stretch. Dame’s numbers drop when next to Giannis, for obvious reasons.

You hope things just click for them in the playoffs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I might love this Orlando team even more than the '09 Finals squad. Get one more decent playmaker and shooter in the offseason, and this team is gonna be LEGIT (already are really, despite the offensive challenges).

Brooks really does get different treatment for the refs. 1 tech ejection because they deemed he escalated the situation.

Feel like James Wisemans game is coming along now. Stuck behind Duren though is a big buzz kill for him. I wonder if a side like San Antonio take the risk and give him a go. Wemby at PF and Wiseman at C will be a dangerous duo offensively and Wemby good enough defensively to cover for Wiseman

Brooks really does get different treatment for the refs. 1 tech ejection because they deemed he escalated the situation.

I still don't understand how Brooks ended up with a 1 tech ejection from all of this.

Crazy how Miami went from getting Lillard and being a top 3 title contender to starting Patty Mills at PG and being in the playin conversation instead

Long term issue with Herro and the in and out issues of Butler and Robinson hasnt helped but this team is a shadow at this point in time

Best D Jim has played.

Austin Rivers even saying he's never seen him close out a player harder.

It's really weird, was it a brain fade or was he properly messing around?

It's really weird, was it a brain fade or was he properly messing around?
Harden: "It's just me trying to create a great energy or vibe for this team. It would have been better if he made the shot but give somebody something to laugh about."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back