NBA Week 1 - Tip off October 25

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
8449rm.jpg

I don’t see it, lacking a true established big man, Giddey still has a ton of room to grow. Williams is very exciting but still up and down.

Maybe if they make an all in love before the deadline but they are I think a year away from making a big surge and probably 2 away from being a true chip contender.
Probably 2nd round at best, still 3-4 teams i'd take over OKC way to inexperience.

2-3 years and they'll be up there.

If Zion stays healthy, I am gonna watch a helluva lot of Pels game this season on League Pass.

This game against the Knicks is a timely reminder why the Pelicans were absolutely right not to trade him. You don't give up on talent like that.

He is single handedly dismantling the Knicks and I love it

Bulls about to lose to the Pistons behind 50 points from Lavine and they still don't want to blow it up...

Pistons might be okay this season.Dark Horse play in team (I really like Ivey, possible contender for most improved player)

Pistons might be okay this season.Dark Horse play in team (I really like Ivey, possible contender for most improved player)
I like the pieces they have and am a huge Cade guy but the only teams i can see them clearly being better than is the Hornets and the Wizards in the East.

I like the pieces they have and am a huge Cade guy but the only teams i can see them clearly being better than is the Hornets and the Wizards in the East.

Oh they are almost certainly better than the Bulls, and although a small sample size, they could well be better than the Knicks (lol Randle) Nets and Raptors

Hiring Monty was the best off court move they have made in years. He is going to change the Pistons culture for the better and instill real work ethic to their mostly young and talented squad

35 wins at least should be their target. They are too talented now not to go out and bomb/tank the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh they are almost certainly better than the Bulls, and although a small sample size, they could well be better than the Knicks (lol Randle) Nets and Raptors

Hiring Monty was the best off court move they have made in years. He is going to change the Pistons culture for the better and instill real work ethic to their mostly young and talented squad

35 wins at least should be their target. They are too talented now not to go out and bomb/tank the season.
We will see, you can often go very early on teams.

Ivey is so incredibly raw still, as is Thompson.

I love Cade and Duren, like Beef Stew but the rest of the roster still needs a lot of work. They are not certainly better than the Bulls over the course of a full season.

I am very keen for Boston to trade for Naz Reid (we got a 6.9 Cap space exemption apparently

What would it take to get a deal done, Payton Prichard, Horford and several picks ???

He is the back up big man we need.
Not sure they would be keen to trade him, really good bench piece on a good contract. Would want to wait and see how the KAT/Gobert partnership pans out first i think.

Not sure they would be keen to trade him, really good bench piece on a good contract. Would want to wait and see how the KAT/Gobert partnership pans out first i think.

Yeah wishful thinking on my behalf. 8 appreciate him staying to Sota when he could have taken the bag and gone somewhere else at the end of last season (when he was a F/A) and opportunity to start.

Offensively he is far more efficient than Gobert.

Wolves probably have to trade one of their 3 big men eventually I would assume.

Still cannot believe the Bulls haven't blown it up. Been saying it for years now.

So many other teams going past them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back