NBA Week 6 Thread - I'd rather anything than watch Jordan Poole

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the most boring Bucks season in recent history, knowing full well this team is not capable of winning the title.

The talent of Giannis/Dame is amazing and will win games alone but the coaching staff is beyond horrid and will lose games alone. Nothing can be done either, they aren't going to sack Griffin with a winning record.

Was kind of hoping we'd lose a bunch, have a below .500 record and they'd make a move but Giannis/Dame too good to allow that on most nights.

Just makes the season zzzz

I'm sure the Bulls, Charlotte, Pels and Portland fans feel really bad for you. "Oh no, only going to win 50 games and make the Conference Semis"

Should be a market for Derozan with his expiring

I think he probably goes to the Knicks. Knicks have a easy path in trading Fournier + Arcadiano then using the Toppin trade exception to make up the salary etc. Something like Fournier + Arcadiano + Dallas 1st rounder + a 2nd for DeRozan would do it .

Will teams finally realise now that paying these guys for the sake of ‘not losing the asset is stupid? If you don’t want to pay them then trade them before the contract and let some other team make the decision.

Teams always ******* overpay these guys and then look to move on an awful contract 12 months later.

Should be a market for Derozan with his expiring

I think he probably goes to the Knicks. Knicks have an easy path in trading Fournier + Arcadiano then using the Toppin trade exception to make up the salary etc. Something like Fournier + Arcadiano + Dallas 1st rounder + a 2nd for DeRozan would do it .
Not sure I like the fit of randle, DeMar and Brunson all that much. Probably raises the floor of the team but doesn’t turn them in to a contender.

Not sure I like the fit of randle, DeMar and Brunson all that much. Probably raises the floor of the team but doesn’t turn them in to a contender.
I think its more of a RJ Barret replacement. Next year if they go all in on Embiid or KAT then im sure DeRozan can stick around while RJ moves in part of the deal for example

I like DeRozan as someone to take some minutes from RJ as well as provide some more scoring punch off the bench

I think its more of a RJ Barret replacement. Next year if they go all in on Embiid or KAT then im sure DeRozan can stick around while RJ moves in part of the deal for example

I like DeRozan as someone to take some minutes from RJ as well as provide some more scoring punch off the bench
I guess if they think that’s realistic. I think the odds of either Embiid or Kat being made available in the short term are very very slim.

ESPN game Philly vs Boston and we’ll have a whitewash because of no Embiid & Maxey.

Great

We don't get enough Celtics games on Espn :)

The other games that tip of at 11:30 am AEST time are also Turkeys (Grizz @ Mavs and Knicks @ Raps)

Least Phoenix at Denver is on afterwards,

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess if they think that’s realistic. I think the odds of either Embiid or Kat being made available in the short term are very very slim.
Yep, absolutely no way KAT is available while we're winning. He's been great the past 5-10 games.

Yep, absolutely no way KAT is available while we're winning. He's been great the past 5-10 games.

Absolutely. Finch has found a way to make KAT and Gobert play and function in a very successful tandem (some would say was mission impossible)

And I think it looks sustainable now (we have probably a large enough sample size now)

I am not prepared yet to say if this is the best Wolves team ever in Franchise History yet, but damn its good to see Sota get their **** together and have a new tough AF culture.

Definitely the best and toughest team Boston has played all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back