NBA Week 5 Thread - Denver 18 Cleveland 21 fouls

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Knicks In Season Tournament floor

simpsons-radioactive-man.gif

You mean the same Luka that put up 44 points on 17/21 shooting just a few weeks ago?🤣🤣🤣🤣
Very much an outlier for him.

Most of his games are full of taking stupid low percentage shots. He was as responsible as anyone for the Lakers nearly winning the other day.

Of all players in the league he’s top tier for chucking up unnecessary low percentage shots.

10/26 and 7/19 the last two games. Box score might look good but the reality is different.

Most of his games are full of taking stupid low percentage shots. He was as responsible as anyone for the Lakers nearly winning the other day.

Of all players in the league he’s top tier for chucking up unnecessary low percentage shots.

10/26 and 7/19 the last two games. Box score might look good but the reality is different.

You must be the only person on this planet who thinks Booker is better Luka (sure seems like it)

PHWOAR

The Bulls stink. 💩 💩 💩

Consigning them to the bin alongside The Wizards and Pistons as teams to avoid watching on League Pass (except when playing the Celtics obviously)

The whole Chicago organisation needs a clean out, from the GM and coach downwards

Missed the Orlando game cause I slept I because got up early to watch the Rotherham v Leees championship game but the young and improving Magic have given is real problems lately.

Not surprised at all we lost
We were doing fine when KP was out there.

Soon as he went off the game shifted and we were given up easy points in the paint.

Yet he has a better FG% than Booker for the year 🤣 has a better or comparable FG% this season to Tatum, Curry, Kawhi, Butler as well.

Denver getting waxed in Houston.

The Rockets and their suffocating defence Ime has them playing is most impressive

The Jokic v Mini Jokic battle has been fun. Both on for triple doubles

Boy what an epic choke by Miami. This is even more embarrassing than Boston's at Charlotte.

They were up 18 with 10 mins left in the fourth quarter.

Brunson is a legit stud/closer. If he isn't an all star this season, they might as well pack it in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My poor heart. Brunson and IQ brilliant. RJ, Hart and iHart with some massive moments in the last. Gotta fix up our third quarter starts which have been an issue but this team doesn't quit!!!

Boy what an epic choke by Miami. This is even more embarrassing than Boston's at Charlotte.

They were up 18 with 10 mins left in the fourth quarter.

Brunson is a legit stud/closer. If he isn't an all star this season, they might as well pack it in
While I don’t disagree with this I think I have seen you lock in about 35 all stars so far this season already. Going to be some unlucky players, the league is deep.

My poor heart. Brunson and IQ brilliant. RJ, Hart and iHart with some massive moments in the last. Gotta fix up our third quarter starts which have been an issue but this team doesn't quit!!!

Randle shouldn't ever play in final quarters !

Quickley probably the best sixth man in the league atm

RJ absolutely closed down Jimmy Buckets in the final quarter, a wonderful defensive effort by him.

Your bench/2nd Unit got you back into the game in the final quarter.

Randle shouldn't ever play in final quarters !

Quickley probably the best sixth man in the league atm

RJ absolutely closed down Jimmy Buckets in the final quarter, a wonderful defensive effort by him.

Your bench/2nd Unit got you back into the game in the final quarter.
100% the bench was terrific to start the last.
Thibs also had to make changes earlier in the third. Keeping the same lineup throughout that 19-0 run to start the 3rd was so poor.

100% the bench was terrific to start the last.
Thibs also had to make changes earlier in the third. Keeping the same lineup throughout that 19-0 run to start the 3rd was so poor.

Grimes is not giving you any good offence at the moment. Thibs should start Josh Hart or IQ over him imo

Grimes is not giving you any good offence at the moment. Thibs should start Josh Hart or IQ over him imo
Although Grimes hasn't had a great start I am hesitant to make the IQ/Hart move. For me it can't be IQ because he is the PG of the second unit and we would lose a lot of production without him. Can't be Hart either imo because of the fact that he just doesn't have the 3pt shooting necessary - he pump fakes on open shots consistently. The only viable option imo is Divincenzo but it is going to be difficult for him to defend bigger guards.

In saying all that think Grimes would benefit from being in the second unit as he will probably get more room to show off his offensive ability - just don't think we should disrupt the bench group. Bit of a catch 22 situation atm

Yet he has a better FG% than Booker for the year 🤣 has a better or comparable FG% this season to Tatum, Curry, Kawhi, Butler as well.
Booker has a better FG% this season. And who said he isn’t better than Booker?

One might be better the other but he also isn’t a chucker who throws up ridiculous low percentage shots when things aren’t working out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back