Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great win Pacers, prolly their best of the season with a dominant 54 point piece from Giannis.

Thought they were gorners with 5 mins remaining.

Wins like that will do wonders for a young and talented team like Indy whom at this stage look like being this season's Cavs or Kings (young and rising team after several years without making the playoffs)

Wondering why on earth they'd schedule Hawks v Magic as an isolated game. It's being played in Mexico City ... sending the dregs down south.

There is better atmosphere at Mexico City then there is for home games at Brooklyn at least. Nets really should have stayed in New Jersey

Scheduling is all over the place ATM - no games Wednesday, 14 games yesterday, two games today, tournament games tomorrow. Can't imagine that this is what fans want.

Also peternorth made mention of it earlier, but the sheer number of injuries are just insane for such an early point in the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scheduling is all over the place ATM - no games Wednesday, 14 games yesterday, two games today, tournament games tomorrow. Can't imagine that this is what fans want.

Also peternorth made mention of it earlier, but the sheer number of injuries are just insane for such an early point in the season.

No games wednesday was due to a bunch of state elections including re-instation of abortion rights and other stuff. I suppose they want to clear out any chance of a democrat not voting due to basketball related things.

No games wednesday was due to a bunch of state elections including re-instation of abortion rights and other stuff. I suppose they want to clear out any chance of a democrat not voting due to basketball related things.

Yeah I understand that, but you'd think they'd then stagger the games out following that, like they do after other game-free days. It's honestly not that big a deal for us in Aus cos we don't have time to watch five games in a day, and Thursdays always have the marquee national TV stand-alone games, but still you'd think they'd space the games out a little.

Also if they're going to insist on this in-season tournament, just set aside a month for it and get it done. It's not distinct enough on its own to be played in between league games, a la the FA Cup or Champions League. Probably either before the season proper starts, or around the All-star break, that's when they should do it, in one block.

I just bring the facts

Barcelona Messi GIF by Stoke & Dagger

Don’t know about other teams but we just had 7 games in 11 days. Crazy if you ask me

Don’t know about other teams but we just had 7 games in 11 days. Crazy if you ask me

Yeah it's a bit odd you've already played 9 games, whilst others have only played 7.

Albeit I reckon teams like Denver, Minny and Portland have to travel further than most during a season, so if I had to guess you'd have more two or three day blocks where you don't play at points during the season, eg before or after a long road trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back