NBA Week 2- Where Aussies feature in 4 of 6 Monday marquee games

Remove this Banner Ad

So the mid season mid season thing is not mid season it starts now and ends 9 December. Even the good courts look ******* terrible. Jerseys, * no thanks. I understand the hey lets squeeze some money by adding colour to the regular season (colour means variation for interest). But 5 games in? How is the time to make the tanking teams more competitive by giving them a carrot now instead of anywhere other than 5 games in? I've been watching a good amount of CinemaSins recently, not related.

So the mid season mid season thing is not mid season it starts now and ends 9 December. Even the good courts look ******* terrible. Jerseys, * no thanks. I understand the hey lets squeeze some money by adding colour to the regular season (colour means variation for interest). But 5 games in? How is the time to make the tanking teams more competitive by giving them a carrot now instead of anywhere other than 5 games in? I've been watching a good amount of CinemaSins recently, not related.

Because the NBA in the USA struggles in Nov/Dec due to the football. Trying to get more viewers.

I didn't hate the courts after the initial "wtf".

Incredibly early hot take of the 2023 draft is

• Wemby was worth the tanking
  • Miller was the right choice at pick 2
  • From the later 1st round picks really like the look of Jordan Hawkins. Exactly the player Pels need from the bench as well as Keyonte George in Utah

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lamelo been trash so far to start the year. In saying that so is Charlottes coaching

I think they need to let him crash the defensive boards as his ability to turn a rebound into instant offense is unmatched. Melo probably needs more court time with Nick Richards as a lob threat also. They also need a PF willing to drive to the basket and PJ Washington aint it. They miss Miles Bridges badly the absolute turd of a human

Incredibly early hot take of the 2023 draft is

• Wemby was worth the tanking
  • Miller was the right choice at pick 2
  • From the later 1st round picks really like the look of Jordan Hawkins. Exactly the player Pels need from the bench as well as Keyonte George in Utah

Mavs got their pick right in Lively too, although still very much a work in progress/got a lot of development to come

Remove this Banner Ad

Back