Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pre season games went way too long and there is too many back to backs scheduled already this season plus Gollum (Adam Silver) has threatened teams who do 'load management'

Those are probably factors in why so many injuries have happened already, although in the case of the Pelicans, they are just cursed as a franchise.

Bill Simmons was right. The Harden trade sunk em.

Except Harden's numbers are grea. Their 2nd unit has been garbage. Powell is -34 from 10 minutes ouch.

Edit: Quoted wrong post

(Log in to remove this ad.)

surely doesn’t play enough of the 4th to happen. 42/6/6 on 80% (16/20) shooting in 3 quarters is just incredible though

Seems like that unfortunately. Regardless, probably undoubtedly in my opinion that he is the 2nd best player in the league, esp with Dallas' hot start to the season.

Assuming he doesn't go all Cray Cray and post paranoid conspiracies and inflammatory comments on social media again, Kyrie is definitely the best team teammate Luka has ever played, and probably the best roster he has had.

Definitely need to start watching more Mavs games on League Pass.

Seems like that unfortunately. Regardless, probably undoubtedly in my opinion that he is the 2nd best player in the league, esp with Dallas' hot start to the season.

Assuming he doesn't go all Cray Cray and post paranoid conspiracies and inflammatory comments on social media again, Kyrie is definitely the best team teammate Luka has ever played, and probably the best roster he has had.

Definitely need to start watching more Mavs games on League Pass.
It’s still a flawed roster but is a big upgrade over last years. I think they probably level out at a 4-5 seed but will definitely be a play off team.

hopefully they are good enough to allow Luka to be in the MVP discussion because team success is the only reason he hasn’t been a real contender the past few years.

It’s still a flawed roster but is a big upgrade over last years. I think they probably level out at a 4-5 seed but will definitely be a play off team.

hopefully they are good enough to allow Luka to be in the MVP discussion because team success is the only reason he hasn’t been a real contender the past few years.

Probably a bit unfortunate they play in the West. The Celtics under the Jays always have had problems/issues playing against Luka, they would most likely be an perennial top 3 seed in the East every year.

They actually have a fairly good bench now, Dante Exum had been a wonderful surprise, both as an Aussie and NBA fan in general.

Think the Mavs have done pretty well assembling this roster esp given Cuban doesn't seem to want to pay the luxury tax AFAIK (Dallas fans feel free to correct me)

Obviously their main worry is Joker and the Nuggets, but every other team has that same problem

Early days but the West definitely looks stronger and the East weaker (aside from Philly) this season.

45 wins may not enough be enough to secure to a play in spot in the West this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back