NBA Week 5 Thread - Denver 18 Cleveland 21 fouls

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Booker has a better FG% this season. And who said he isn’t better than Booker?

One might be better the other but he also isn’t a chucker who throws up ridiculous low percentage shots when things aren’t working out.
Basketball reference is showing Luka higher for me? Either way it’s a weird shot to throw at someone who has been clutch since coming in to the league is an elite scorer, rebounder and one of the best passers in the game.

Very much an outlier for him.

Most of his games are full of taking stupid low percentage shots. He was as responsible as anyone for the Lakers nearly winning the other day.

Of all players in the league he’s top tier for chucking up unnecessary low percentage shots.

10/26 and 7/19 the last two games. Box score might look good but the reality is different.

You mean the guy shooting 56% from 2 and 41% from 3 is a "chucker"?

OKC were looking to trade/push out some pieces to facilitate for SGA, Holmgren. Well done to Giddey, because he just gave them a perfect excuse

Aussies always put the team first.

CP3 overreacted to a correct call. Was asking for trouble.

I believe when CP3 was a Sun and foster officiated, your team never won a FT count

How the f*** does this even happen?

Ive wondered that for many years. I believe in college it is commonplace. very odd

Aussies always put the team first.

I believe when CP3 was a Sun and foster officiated, your team never won a FT count

Ive wondered that for many years. I believe in college it is commonplace. very odd
As you would know (as this is something thrown up at the lakers always winning the count) personnel/type of player is the biggest factor, not any sort of subjective bias. The Suns in 2021/22 (pre durant) were ranked 29th in the league for FTA per game, and they had the best record in the league.

Refs coming up in clutch time for the Lakers again SMH
LeBron and phantom fouls. A reliable combo.

Cavs are actually ahead on FT count at the moment, they're going to cop a fairly rough finish going off the norm.

LeBron and phantom fouls. A reliable combo.

Cavs are actually ahead on FT count at the moment, they're going to cop a fairly rough finish going off the norm.

It's not just that, it's the ridiculous amount of times refs have been sucked into Reaves and his blatant flopping.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As you would know (as this is something thrown up at the lakers always winning the count) personnel/type of player is the biggest factor, not any sort of subjective bias. The Suns in 2021/22 (pre durant) were ranked 29th in the league for FTA per game, and they had the best record in the league.

yes, which humours basketball fans when free throw count is raised. In Laker history, especially since 2000, they've been fortunate to have players such as shaq, kobe, lebron, who cant be stopped. Hence, opponents resort to fouls to restrict them and stop time

If Giddey sits I don’t think Oklohoma struggle too much to be honest. He has been a non-factor all season.
Surprised they didn't sit him until the investigation ends - really should be rather speedy given how serious the allegation is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back