Mega Thread The NBA Offseason Thread (22-23 season). NBA Draft, Summer League (Cleveland SL champions)

Remove this Banner Ad

Damn you gotta feel for the Hornets front office... Who could have seen that coming? Like imagine a vile piece of s**t human being continued to be a piece of s**t human being.

Damn that came out of no where.

The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE

Jabari is my front runner for MIP this year.

Yeah has looked excellent.

This says a lot about Silas but we've played better defense in two pre season games under Udoka than any game under Silas.

All jokes aside, I'm a bit concerned for this guy's wellbeing. Some of his posts/content went way beyond "arrogant weirdo" and well into something a little more worrying. He's been writing some interesting stuff on his walls, for example. Hope he gets whatever support he needs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All jokes aside, I'm a bit concerned for this guy's wellbeing. Some of his posts/content went way beyond "arrogant weirdo" and well into something a little more worrying. He's been writing some interesting stuff on his walls, for example. Hope he gets whatever support he needs.
I haven't read any of his other tweets but if that is the case I agree with you in the hope he gets the help he needs.

Hah, when Portland waived Didi Louzada they put his $1.88m contract on the waive and stretch provision. Didi will get paid $268,032 per year for the next 7 years.

Could not be a better example of an owner hating the luxury tax.

I think Portland is most likely going to be the worst team in the West this season.
They actually have enough talent to perform surprisingly well like the Jazz did last season.

I think you are right though. They will give the ball to Scoot, Sharpe and Simons. Allow them to get their shots up.

Probably trade Grant and Williams for more assets, secure another top pick and be in a really be in a strong position going forward.

Rockets don't own their own pick and have no incentive to tank. I doubt they will come last.

So, yeah I think it might be the Trailblazers too.

They actually have enough talent to perform surprisingly well like the Jazz did last season.

I think you are right though. They will give the ball to Scoot, Sharpe and Simons. Allow them to get their shots up.

Probably trade Grant and Williams for more assets, secure another top pick and be in a really be in a strong position going forward.

Rockets don't own their own pick and have no incentive to tank. I doubt they will come last.

So, yeah I think it might be the Trailblazers too.

I would like to hang on to Williams. Grant can go, not much reason for him to stay and his contract is horrible.

I think Portland is most likely going to be the worst team in the West this season.
Off the top of my head i felt they had too much talent to be the worst but having a look at it i think the Spurs are the only other contender for that spot. The West really doesn't have many/any truly awful teams.

I would like to hang on to Williams. Grant can go, not much reason for him to stay and his contract is horrible.
I can understand why you would want to. He would be extremely valuable to the right contender at the deadline though.

You could probably get a lot back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back