Multiplat NBA 2K16

Remove this Banner Ad

Just picked up 3 golds in a row (Wade from domination, Rose from domination, Monta Ellis from ROTY pack). Already had Wade so I auctioned him off.

I seem to be having a better run than most with golds. I've had Wade, Ewing, Jordan and Ellis from ROTY year packs and Anthony, Wade and Rose from domination (just beat Chicago).

Time to bring in a gold shooter for one of my ballhandlers!

got roty grant hill. he looks nice

7 games left in historical domination. no golds.

tG26bqw.jpg

basically all the games from the 85 bucks onwards have been piss easy. the fact you seemingly arent able to get the only players worth getting (purple malone, diamond bird, diamond kareem) is a massive, massive disappointment. contrary to 2k's beliefs, i have no use at all for 86 bill walton. none.

I think there's some others worth getting, but a lot of that prob falls into nolstagia/sentimental value of early 90s ball when I started getting into it. I got Alonzo Mourning from the Hornets game who I'm def gonna use as a back up C. Would be nice not to have that tease tho of the amethyst guys on the other teams if we have no legit shot of pulling them.

I wish they would have made some scoring modifications to domination this year tho, leaving it the same as last year just makes it easy to cheese it and doesn't really reward playing in a style i'd like to play. So easy just to dump it to LeMarcus Aldridge and post fade every possession and make sure I tick off 10 free throw attempts and enough 3 attempts.

I'm up to the final game in historic domination. Haven't had too many issues getting to this point. I hope Scottie Pippen is worth all the time I've invested :/

My collection was showing at 380something cards but I got the Ray Allen gold reward for 400 card collection as well. I don't understand?

Got it in 1.

Welcome to my collection Mr Pippen.

Now I don't know what to do. Can hardly ever find online opponents but want to knock out some gauntlet and the playoffs thing

facing the same problem now. struggle big time to get online games. might play through the challenges now.

i enjoy how i beat the my team all stars and then they give you a player not on the side. 98 eddie jones is not all star material.

I go into suicide watch after playing the gauntlet.... so painful and I always get screwed in the matchups

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeez, they couldn't possibly have made winning the championship in MyCareer any more underwhelming/anticlimactic. Ten second cutscene of your teammates celebrating, then the next season immediately starts with nothing in between. Even had to go through league history to find out I'd won finals MVP.

found the gauntlet is pretty easy if you load up on small forwards, tall pg's and athletic big guys.

only on the bronze board though but im having fun slowly working my way through it. this really is the first year i've been able to fluently play online so im coming from a long way back skill wise. bumped the game up to all star though. sah proud

Just picked up 3 golds in a row (Wade from domination, Rose from domination, Monta Ellis from ROTY pack). Already had Wade so I auctioned him off.

I seem to be having a better run than most with golds. I've had Wade, Ewing, Jordan and Ellis from ROTY year packs and Anthony, Wade and Rose from domination (just beat Chicago).

Time to bring in a gold shooter for one of my ballhandlers!

Gold Mullin

I think my game's broken. In my second MyCareer season the Eastern Conference Final is Philadelphia vs. New York.
my 2k14 was very realistic. Got myself traded to the Bulls and what does Rose do? He does his ACL! And with other injuries (Kirk had to do his ACL) we fielded Shannon Brown-Butler (who was fking useless)-Me-Boozer-Blatche (Noah did come back). Fun times :drunk:.

Is there a way to sim MyCareer games without (a) missing out on the off-day activities; or (b) starting then sitting out of the game? I'd like to start simming some games to progress a bit more quickly but the only way to do it seems to be picking a future date and simulating up to that date, but that doesn't allow me to do the off-day activities (which I need to do to get some of the trophies), nor does it get me any VC. Am I missing something? I swear there were better alternatives in the previous games...

Is there a way to sim MyCareer games without (a) missing out on the off-day activities; or (b) starting then sitting out of the game? I'd like to start simming some games to progress a bit more quickly but the only way to do it seems to be picking a future date and simulating up to that date, but that doesn't allow me to do the off-day activities (which I need to do to get some of the trophies), nor does it get me any VC. Am I missing something? I swear there were better alternatives in the previous games...

Nope. Probably designed this way to stop people grinding VC and MyTeam cards using off-days and not playing games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back