NEUTRALS who is a better player?

Who is a better player? (whole Career)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

No sorry as the point is to avoid bias both for and against a player.

Eg. Cats supporters who think Hawkins is the best and can’t stand Richmond will just vote Kennedy and vice versa.

Just want to get an unbiased poll purely from neutrals.

Then how do you factor in ‘neutrals’ bias against/for particular clubs and/or players?

Then how do you factor in ‘neutrals’ bias against/for particular clubs and/or players?

You rely on some objectivity I guess.

I am biased as f*** against the Cats but couldn't go past Tom Hawkins in this poll.

Was going to put in GAS, but realised he’s a loser so what’s the point.
Played more games than you
Kicked more goals than you
Made more dollars than you

Won as many premierships as you but probably at some point had more roots in a week than you’ve had in a lifetime 😋

His name will live on forever but you and I will be forgotten

That was actually the hidden purposes of this thread. It was to see how much the BF community was sick Richmond. As predicted Jack would get f all votes despite having the most decorated career of the 3.

But doesn’t help that he has been struggling the last few years whereas Hawkins as gotten better as he’s gotten older.

That was actually the hidden purposes of this thread. It was to see how much the BF community was sick Richmond. As predicted Jack would get f all votes despite having the most decorated career of the 3.

But doesn’t help that he has been struggling the last few years whereas Hawkins as gotten better as he’s gotten older.
So if people don't agree with you they're biased, but if they do then the poll would be correct?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poll says Hawkins. I agree.

I believe Mitchell Lewis will be better than all of them by the end of his career

This is like the 10th poll and every time Richmond lose it's simply because people are haters, envious or whatever other garbage they tell themselves lol.

They have this really weird and unhealthy obsession with all things Geelong too which is truly bizarre

Back