News New CEO - Andrew Fagan

Remove this Banner Ad

That was 4 and 20 Pies that sponsor Port now. Balfours may have in the past, but they're not up on their corporate partners page now.
Who? Balfours

With them having 4 and 20 as a sponoprs, thery wouldn't be happy.
Ah my bad i knew they got some pie company recently.

Please let it be Vilies or Farmers Union Iced Coffee

My money would be on Farmers Union, both SA clubs were sponsored by them at some level last year, Port ditched them for Oak and they dropped off our sponsors page this year, however they are the main sponsor of our tv show, and I am expecting a lot of in show advertising on this one.

Would not be surprised if we have used Ports plan to ditch companies that are too local and get in the way of their international expansion to our advantage and turned a local mid tier sponsor into a top level sponsor.

Love all these great local companies signing on with us, no doubt far more likely to stick around during the tough times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love the fact that at last a CEO is actually putting it out there that the club doesn't/shouldn't operate exclusively in Sth Aust ....and that there are National opportunities to increase membership and revenue streatms

Love the fact that the new CEO hasn't put a lid on memberships by reason of the Adelaide Oval capacity ......hooray how long did that take to sink in to the AFC

Love that the new injury report video is sponsored .....about time we started thinking laterally about new revenue earning streams

Loving what i am seeing at present .......I am EXCITED!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back