AFL @ Adelaide's Oval - That time is now.

Remove this Banner Ad

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/et...-2015-afl-season/story-fndv7pj3-1227279029679

I wonder if AO will re-think their stance on food pricing? Or if fans will take AO's own advice and bring their own food at drink?

The garbage that is dished up in the outer, you are definitely better off bringing your own food. In the members its ok, but nothing special. In the Corp Boxes the food is good but not great, obvious that it is mass produced.

I bought a bottle of water at the showdown and was blown away at the $5 price.

I always take my own food and drink. Occasionally I'd buy something from AAMI, but so far haven't bought anything from AO. (They don't sell apricot slices, do they?)

I always take my own food and drink. Occasionally I'd buy something from AAMI, but so far haven't bought anything from AO. (They don't sell apricot slices, do they?)

At the first showdown at AO I ate something that was called a "hot dog.":eek:

At the first showdown at AO I ate something that was called a "hot dog.":eek:
but the hot dogs have 'gourmet' in their name... although this apparently justifies the ridiculous price as it has no bearing whatsoever on their quality

Don't like my chances, but if anyone has a couple of seated tickets for Round 1 against North I'd love to take them off your hands. I'm a Bronze Member and would rather not stand while I'm on crutches! Cheers guys, sorry if wrong thread.

The garbage that is dished up in the outer, you are definitely better off bringing your own food. In the members its ok, but nothing special. In the Corp Boxes the food is good but not great, obvious that it is mass produced.

I bought a bottle of water at the showdown and was blown away at the $5 price.

If it wasn't for the external vendors, the food options are actually worse in the members.

Don't like my chances, but if anyone has a couple of seated tickets for Round 1 against North I'd love to take them off your hands. I'm a Bronze Member and would rather not stand while I'm on crutches! Cheers guys, sorry if wrong thread.
Sorry, I cant do Rd 1, it'd Rd 3 and 5 that are still in the air.
Found someone for 5, but that isn't confirmed yet.

There is still single seats available for Round 1.

I virtually never buy food at the footy. Occasionally Hot Chips (which aren't too bad for $5, get a lot more at AO than FP).

Went to the World Cup Quarter Final last Friday and didn't spend a cent for the 9 hours I was at Adelaide Oval.

With all the Cricket World Cup bunting and colours everywhere Adelaide Oval looked stunning and has never looked better.

I have a behind the scenes photo that I believe is a sign that Walsh has plans to play the old 'forward line ramp' game plan. It's interesting that he didn't give the opposition a chance to see this in the NAB challenge.

xhepkIN.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently there is seated areas for general admission now? Prob have to arrive a bit earlier to secure a seat but its an option!

Sections 524 to 527 Rows AA to GG in Riverbank stand. The club have kept aside about 1000 of them.

Im sure by 1:30pm they will be full.

Not great that Adelaide can't train on the Oval prior to round 1 game. North won't get a run either. More concerned about the grass though....

I'll assume this isn't an April Fools.

http://bit.ly/LiveonHillr1

I don't hate the idea of live music pre-game and at half time. Offers something a bit different and works quite well with the Hill. I thought it worked okay with the Collingwood Thursday night game. The 2 others fell a bit flat though.

Beyond India and squid Inc very decent imo.
Agree - the outside provider options are the only decent options. The stock standard outlets lack any sort of imagination. I have already had long discussions with the sma on this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back