New coaches - Who do you want?

Remove this Banner Ad

Likely due to clarko on more than most head coaches hence we maybe have 1 senior assistant less than most clubs to keep under the soft cap

Should have gotten some soft cap relief as part of our assistance
Almost want him to do us a solid and use that hawk compensation money on a couple of coaches!

Stewy Dew would have been ideal as a senior assistant

But yeh the ratten role has not been filled albeit was a part time role at the time

When we have a more developed group potentially one less dev coach or 2 and 1 senior assistant coach instead
WTF? The fact that he didn't end up anywhere should tell you he's not rated.

We should have thrown everything at Leppa. Ideal fit for the Rats role. Disappointing we didn't go harder for him.

WTF? The fact that he didn't end up anywhere should tell you he's not rated.

We should have thrown everything at Leppa. Ideal fit for the Rats role. Disappointing we didn't go harder for him.
What jobs did he apply for?

Any position available that Clarko can slot Roughy into?

Roughy resigns as Saints poach flag-winning recruiter​

The shake-up at St Kilda has continued with the club landing a highly-regarded talent spotter from the Swans. But the coup comes as another big name walks out the door.

The shake-up at St Kilda has continued with the club landing a highly-regarded talent spotter from the Swans. But the coup comes as another big name walks out the door.
Walks out or pushed out?

need goalkicking coach, happy if he moves into an assistant forward line position.
Not sure how much money he's on though, I doubt he'd get more coming to North.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IMO i am more than happy to stack with development coaches for the next couple seasons... then hit hard on tactical coaches when we are properly competing.

Our current list of coaches has me about as excited as when I found out I needed two kidney transplants. Had it done about 3 months ago and now I feel brand new.
It all started at the Death Leopard concert at Marvel, and it's been downhill ever since. After Motley Crew finished, I cranked up my little bluetooth speaker & began lip-syncing Careless Whisker. I "accidentally" brushed up against the guy in front of me who turned around and began making derogatory comments about my George Michael-like hair do, and suggested that if it was 20 years ago, he could you know what - problem solved. I took umbrage to his comments and so I took a specky over him Van Der Haar style, yelling "VANDEEEEERRSSSS" as I leapt onto his shoulder. I've come down somewhat awkwardly, and somehow, he delivered a punch to each kidney as I lay prostate on the ground. Gotta hand it to him - he didn't flinch.
A BIG shout-out to the First Aid people for their help on the night. I still keep in touch with a few of them. They're my mates now.

Our current list of coaches has me about as excited as when I found out I needed two kidney transplants. Had it done about 3 months ago and now I feel brand new.
It all started at the Death Leopard concert at Marvel, and it's been downhill ever since. After Motley Crew finished, I cranked up my little bluetooth speaker & began lip-syncing Careless Whisker. I "accidentally" brushed up against the guy in front of me who turned around and began making derogatory comments about my George Michael-like hair do, and suggested that if it was 20 years ago, he could you know what - problem solved. I took umbrage to his comments and so I took a specky over him Van Der Haar style, yelling "VANDEEEEERRSSSS" as I leapt onto his shoulder. I've come down somewhat awkwardly, and somehow, he delivered a punch to each kidney as I lay prostate on the ground. Gotta hand it to him - he didn't flinch.
A BIG shout-out to the First Aid people for their help on the night. I still keep in touch with a few of them. They're my mates now.
It's posts like this that make you stop and take stock of things.

It’s an engrossing account that rewards repeated reading, but I’m still not sure whether the author is excited by our current list of coaches or not.
I'm gathering that he isn't.
Our coaching line up may not look that sexy on paper. But Clarko's record of identifying and developing assitants is second to none. Everyone we hired, was hired for a reason and I'm happy to back in Clarko's judgement.

I'm gathering that he isn't.
Our coaching line up may not look that sexy on paper. But Clarko's record of identifying and developing assitants is second to none. Everyone we hired, was hired for a reason and I'm happy to back in Clarko's judgement.
I dunno, I can only imagine a state of excitement would ensue after pulling a specky on a stranger who proceeds to obliterate my two kidneys.

Okay, so…

We finish 9th - 12th this season.
Win an elimination final in 2025.
Win the flag in 2026.
Clarko goes back to back & retires.
Adcock takes the reins for the threepeat effort in 2028. We win.

We’re all on board with this, yes?

Okay, so…

We finish 9th - 12th this season.
Win an elimination final in 2025.
Win the flag in 2026.
Clarko goes back to back & retires.
Adcock takes the reins for the threepeat effort in 2028. We win.

We’re all on board with this, yes?
Larkey kicks two goals in 30 secs against *Essendon and does the frank the tank celebration. I'm all in!

will ferrell frank the tank GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back