New deck at Punt Road Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Punt Road Feral

Premiership Player
Aug 23, 2007
Punt Road's Manure Pit
AFL Club
Richmond
Hi guys I tried seeing if there was talk of this on any threads but apparently not.

Just noticed on Instagram that the club is building a deck next to the Jack Dyer stand and PRO.
Has anyone seen any plans on what has been proposed.

If it incorporates an elevated standing area that would be fantastic but who knows.

I'm glad the club is reinvesting in the facilities and hopefully it will enhance our pre game experience when VFL games are on before the big boys across the road (and I don't mean the Royal)

bigstock-playing-cards-27305468-640x428.jpg

Cutting up MGP10 pine for outdoor framing on an office table?? Bloody amateurs:mad:! Hopefully that's just for set-out hurdles otherwise I would not recommend standing on it after a few years :eek:.
Not just any office table.Thats where Greg Miller had his TV and VCR set up on when watching Oakley Nichols.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys I tried seeing if there was talk of this on any threads but apparently not.

Just noticed on Instagram that the club is building a deck next to the Jack Dyer stand and PRO.
Has anyone seen any plans on what has been proposed.

If it incorporates an elevated standing area that would be fantastic but who knows.

I'm glad the club is reinvesting in the facilities and hopefully it will enhance our pre game experience when VFL games are on before the big boys across the road (and I don't mean the Royal)
dont lie to us :p:p:p:p
the Royal is the place to be

"A few of the boys (Kamdyn McIntosh, Taylor Hunt, Todd Elton and Jacob Townsend) donned the tool belts on their day off from footy to start laying the foundations for a new deck beside the Jack Dyer Stand today."
That work wear looks fresh off the shelf. Don't think I'll be standing on that deck, or using anyone from that training institute.

Big fan of this new innovative training exercise. Now when the ball hits the deck, we should have the right skills to construct a solid platform to achieve success. :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back