Welcome New Hawthorn football director - Luke McCabe

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome new Football Director Luke McCabe

Fascinating appointment. With Will coming as a father-son from SA, I wonder if (asides from Luke's credentials) this is partly to assist with Will remain close to family.
The appointment would have nothing to do with Will.

Fascinating appointment. With Will coming as a father-son from SA, I wonder if (asides from Luke's credentials) this is partly to assist with Will remain close to family.
No way. One of the most important roles at the club, the link to a potential future pick who is no guarantee of being anything at this point would be zero.

No way. One of the most important roles at the club, the link to a potential future pick who is no guarantee of being anything at this point would be zero.
Well I did put in the caveat "apart from his credentials", which I'm sure are right for the job (what would I know?!). But I'm sure Luke has taken family relocation into consideration when applying for the job. I would.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d like to think HFC is a little more professional than that

Must have interviewed well. Is on the SA commission

Was thinking Eade, hoping Jordan Lewis, but happy with this

Given you are club legend of a footy chat board, you must have thought you were in the running for a footy director spot. But alas they choose a spud footballer instead
Given that you seem to be driven by pot shotting people you don't know, and trolling a football forum before 9am, you must have thought you accomplished something

But alas, you have been found wanting and shown to be a genuine mop

Given you are club legend of a footy chat board, you must have thought you were in the running for a footy director spot. But alas they choose a spud footballer instead

I myself like to work up to adding nothing to the discussion, you my friend have it on tap, so, err, congrats?

Oh Brother Facepalm GIF by reactionseditor

Over 2 hours since original post and user still remains. Mods must be sleeping on the job or it's one of their aliases 😉
He joined 7 years ago, so he's not a troll.

He's just a f*ckwit.

Trolls we card.

F*ckwits are for everybody to pile on.

Go for it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back