News New Jumpers for 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please lets keep discussion to actual confirmations, legitimate news items and credible leaks only. Remember that any of your own design ideas do not belong in this thread, but are to go in the Jumper Ideas thread.

A change will not be considered to be confirmed until it has either been announced by the club or leaked by a retailer.

If you do come across some information, please make sure to post your sources with any confirmed releases, and clearly state any rumours or leaks.

Cheers, and enjoy!

REMINDER: TROLLS WHO DELIBERATELY POST FALSE OR MISLEADING INFORMATION WILL BE CARDED

Adelaide
New Rear Sponsor - TBA (Replacing Optus) - Confirmed 28/8/21.

Brisbane Lions

Carlton

Collingwood

New Rear Sponsor - TBA (Replacing CGU) - Confirmed 9/2/21; Source.

Essendon

Fremantle

Geelong

Gold Coast

Greater Western Sydney

Hawthorn

Melbourne

North Melbourne

New Manufacturer - Puma - Confirmed 28/10/21; Source.
New home jumper - return to white base - Rumoured; Source.
New away/clash jumper - rumoured to be Bounding Roo; Source.

Port Adelaide

Richmond

New Front Sponsor - nib (moves from back to front) - Confirmed 18/10/21; Source.
New Back Sponsor - Latitude - Confirmed 5/11/20; Source.

St Kilda

Sydney

West Coast

Western Bulldogs

Last edited:
Okay guys. So this is it-
I had a GC profile pic then changed to a WBBL stars design that I recreated to support to the Stars for the duration of the tournament. I was then scrolling through the next day and thought I “didn’t post that” and had to do a double take to which I noticed the same profile picture that it created for my profile had been used by someone else after I uploaded the new profile picture. The thing that I was annoyed by not was that he used it but I never got a DM asking whether he could use the image I sent time to recreate! If he did send me a message and asked I may have had a different view to this. So, I decided to send him a DM respectfully asking whether he could change it. I have sent a few follow up replies but have not received any acknowledgment or reply at all. All I’ve seen is him stir the pot on this board and make a joke out of this. I sent him a DM as I didn’t want the board to get unrelated posts on the forum but still even when I’ve posted a few hints still nothing.
I’m sorry mods for getting off topic but fair to say I’m a bit frustrated! Thank you for those who have been supportive. It’s no secret that I’ve had some rough patches on this board in the past so I really do appreciate the support fellas! Hopefully Xanthippus appreciates now why I’m not happy about this.
As for Heardy_101 well, it’s even more frustrating as you’ve seen my opinion on this already then used the profile picture and want to mock this.

Last edited:
Okay guys. So this is it-
I had a GC profile pic then changed to a WBBL stars design that I recreated to support to the Stars for the duration of the tournament. I was then scrolling through the next day and thought I “didn’t post that” and had to do a double take to which I noticed the same profile picture that it created for my profile had been used by someone else after I uploaded the new profile picture. The thing that I was annoyed by not was that he used it but I never got a DM asking whether he could use the image I sent time to recreate! If he did send me a message and asked I may have had a different view to this. So, I decided to send him a DM respectfully asking whether he could change it. I have sent a few follow up replies but have not received any acknowledgment or reply at all. All I’ve seen is him stir the pot on this board and make a joke out of this. I sent him a DM as I didn’t want the board to get unrelated posts on the forum but still even when I’ve posted a few hints still nothing.

When people scroll through BF profile pictures help to identify different posters. I had a GC profile pic then changed to a WBBL stars design that I recreated to support to the Stars for the duration of the tournament.

I’m sorry mods for getting off topic but fair to say I’m a bit frustrated! Thank you for those who have been supportive. It’s no secret that I’ve had some rough patches on this board in the past so I really do appreciate the support fellas! Hopefully Xanthippus appreciates now why I’m not happy about this.
As for Heardy_101 well, it’s even more frustrating as you’ve been my opinion on this already then used the profile picture.

Have to agree with you on this. The way people are usually quickly identified on a forum is through their profile pic as we do not see each others faces. If the forum had only an option for limited images then double ups could happen and that would just be it, but as this isn't the case then it would follow an unwritten rule that you do not copy another posters profile image (unless for a respect period should something have happened to the person).

To be rude and not acknowledge this, especially when done privately, and to even mock it, is not acceptable.

This this then made worse that the profile pic was a custom design. A bigger unwritten rule, that you do not steal others work, especially on a design board.

This then escalated the complete ignoring of the request, and the mocking of it.

As such The Victorian has the complete right to ask Xanthippus to remove it and he should do so immediately. Heardy_101 is now also in the same boat as his move was a deliberate move to stir the issue further.

I feel that if neither changes their profile pics within a reasonable time that the mods need to step in here and potentially take card action should neither of the offenders make the right move and change their profile images.

Have to agree with you on this. The way people are usually quickly identified on a forum is through their profile pic as we do not see each others faces. If the forum had only an option for limited images then double ups could happen and that would just be it, but as this isn't the case then it would follow an unwritten rule that you do not copy another posters profile image (unless for a respect period should something have happened to the person).

To be rude and not acknowledge this, especially when done privately, and to even mock it, is not acceptable.

This this then made worse that the profile pic was a custom design. A bigger unwritten rule, that you do not steal others work, especially on a design board.

This then escalated the complete ignoring of the request, and the mocking of it.

As such The Victorian has the complete right to ask Xanthippus to remove it and he should do so immediately. Heardy_101 is now also in the same boat as his move was a deliberate move to stir the issue further.

I feel that if neither changes their profile pics within a reasonable time that the mods need to step in here and potentially take card action should neither of the offenders make the right move and change their profile images.
Or you could all just forget about it and move on. It's like telling someone not to push a big red button.

For the record, The Victorian, noone really cares what Xanth says when he is being a troll anyway

images

Jesus Christ.

Can anyone take a joke these days?

Seems like we've just witnessed the Chris and Meg vs Cafeteria fight from family guy.

I'll change mine back to Miss Daisy again, but seriously, if you can't handle a bit of banter then maybe neither myself or Xan-whatsit are the ones who need to take a break.

(I wonder who will be the first to have a potshot about "Let's Go Brandon"?)

back in my day you had to give Bigfooty money to even have an avatar that was bigger than 5 pixels per inch
You were lucky.

In my day we never had Big Footy.
We had to go to the pub, in proper shoes, and talk with our mates over a beer.
And if someone couldn't make it because 'their girlfriend made other plans' they missed the whole conversation.

1636777038239.png

You were lucky.

In my day we never had Big Footy.
We had to go to the pub, in proper shoes, and talk with our mates over a beer.
And if someone couldn't make it because 'their girlfriend made other plans' they missed the whole conversation.

View attachment 1279227
Outside? With People?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much fun as this side story "The Victorian v Xanthippus" may be

Grow up Xanthippus.

The Victorian has grown as much on this board as anyone and has gained a lot of respect and he doesn't need some kid coming in and trying to rile him up.

Get a new avatar and move on.

This is not the forum for acting like an idiot and trying to one up other posters.

He's asked you numerous times to change it, he has our respect as a long term poster and he shouldn't have to ask again.

Change it or leave BFGD.
cmon man, its an avatar on some stupid website, not the world peace agreement, jeez

The purpose of this thread, as indicated by its title, is to discuss "New jumpers for 2022". How about we move and do that. If I put time and effort into making a pfp just like The Victorian has done all to have someone plagiarise it, I'd be understandably, annoyed. However, let's all just be mature about this, put this behind us and get back to the purpose of this thread, discuss jumpers.

Any news on Collingwood’s back sponsor with CGU leaving ?
I think the guess around here is La Trobe Financial. They've been a long time partner so it makes sense. It's possible we could be getting a completely new sponsor, but we are this far out and not even any rumours yet so who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back