New mock 2 rounds with explanations

Remove this Banner Ad

Good choice.

North have the medium/small defender spots covered with Urquart, Harding, Firrito, Gibson, McMahon, Pratt, Jesse Smith and Greenwood.

I think the club would be much more likely to draft Banner, Zaharakis or Rockliff with this pick.

The choice of Pearce here is solely due to the fact that he's the best available at this pcik. The Roos have publicly said that they will pick the best talent, regardless of position. Thanks for the feedback though:)

Good choice.

North have the medium/small defender spots covered with Urquart, Harding, Firrito, Gibson, McMahon, Pratt, Jesse Smith and Greenwood.

I think the club would be much more likely to draft Banner, Zaharakis or Rockliff with this pick.

Yep if we got say Sidebottom and Rockliff with our first 2 picks i'd be very happy; now for Post with our thrid round picks thank you very much!!

If the Eagles have taken Rich with their first pick I wouldn't mind taking Pearce instead of Walters, Walters instead of Swift and passing on Swift. Not that Swift doesn't seem to be a very good player, but the scenario I have described gets the Eagles highly regarded players in two positions that need bolstering (small forward and small defender) and probably the "best available player" with their first three picks.

Whilst Yarran has more talent is his little finger than most, I just can't see Carlton taking a risk on him at 6. Suspect we are much more likely to take Hurley, Ziebell, Hartlett or Sidebottom.

I, in fact, think we are a huge chance to take Yarran at 6, and the biggest risk might be Essendon taking him at 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back