New Russian relationship

Remove this Banner Ad

Sarin gas is a chemical weapon not a biological weapon.
Didn't know it was made in WA, wow.

thanks for the correction!

Where they operated, there are loads of uranium deposits. The fear was when a massive explosion was heard and felt, that it may have been some kind of nuclear explosion.

Fortunately not but who would predict a crazy japanese cult would be operating in outback WA

thanks for the correction!

Where they operated, there are loads of uranium deposits. The fear was when a massive explosion was heard and felt, that it may have been some kind of nuclear explosion.

Fortunately not but who would predict a crazy japanese cult would be operating in outback WA
You are have made some decrepit neurons of mine fire and connect.
There was a strange and unexplained explosion near the property - it attracted the interest of the WA UFO community IIRC. Never explained and could never be clearly attributed to the cult.

You are have made some decrepit neurons of mine fire and connect.
There was a strange and unexplained explosion near the property - it attracted the interest of the WA UFO community IIRC. Never explained and could never be clearly attributed to the cult.

Read about the Banjawarn station explosion many times. Bit of an enigma but most likely a large meterorite exploding in the atmosphere similar to the Russian Cheylabinsk incident.

Read about the Banjawarn station explosion many times. Bit of an enigma but most likely a large meterorite exploding in the atmosphere similar to the Russian Cheylabinsk incident.
So unrelated.
Just read about it - Banjawarn Station - Wikipedia and about the Aum cult. Didn't realise they had tried the Sarin multiple times before the subway attack.

So unrelated.
Just read about it - Banjawarn Station - Wikipedia and about the Aum cult. Didn't realise they had tried the Sarin multiple times before the subway attack.

Yeah pretty crazy s**t.

Make no mistake - Russian propaganda sources would attempt to cite this as proof of Australia's chemical weapons campaign if there was a direct conflict between the two nations.

Yeah pretty crazy sh*t.

Make no mistake - Russian propaganda sources would attempt to cite this as proof of Australia's chemical weapons campaign if there was a direct conflict between the two nations.
Well, we did mustard gas a handful of unfortunate troops (of our own!) in the tropics at the outbreak of WW2. Pretty gruesome photos. Poor bastards.
In the mid 90s they were still showing those videos to Navy peeps as part of NBCD training.

We ended up sourcing the tungsten from a fabulous asset in Russia. But getting access to ownership was colourful given the Putin had secretly claimed ownership.

Cutting a long story short, the Russians opened up and claimed 10k-15k Chinese citizens cross the border every day to work cutting down the forest, mining and building roads. The idea behind it from a Chinese perspective is “it’s always been our land and building a new “connection to the land” to support a claim”.

Russia’s response is five fold 1) The FSP making people go missing 2) paying mafia to do FSP dirty work and putting Chinese into slavery 3) military pushing citizens back 4) encouraging foreign investment in the region 5) shifting Russians into the area

Essentially what you see between China and india has already started in Russia. Russia and India are allies and a very formidable counter to China’s aggression.
Just out of interest and given the current situation, is there any update on this?

Just out of interest and given the current situation, is there any update on this?

I was just thinking about this myself

I will reach out to the Indians to get their take on where this is headed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back