New Russian relationship

Remove this Banner Ad

Marco Rubio: "Does Ukraine have chemical or biological weapons?"

Victoria Nuland: Ukraine has, ummm,... "Biological research facilities"....we are working with the Ukrainians on how they can prevent any of those "research materials" falling into the hand of Russian forces should they approach."

-That's effectively a yes. On Rubios prompting she goes on to say that if biological weapons are used it will be a certainly that the guilty party will be Russian...

Ah! the new logic...

1) which western media reported the bodies on the ground?

2) Australia, Russia, US, China and Ukraine would all have biological research labs so no issues or inconsistencies there. Did Ukraine threaten Russia with biological weapons to make this relevant?

1) which western media reported the bodies on the ground?

2) Australia, Russia, US, China and Ukraine would all have biological research labs so no issues or inconsistencies there. Did Ukraine threaten Russia with biological weapons to make this relevant?

The Ukraine labs thing is a q anon bit of bullshit.

They reckon Ukraine has got clone factories generating clones of the polis and the oligarchs, and making clone children for their blood sacrifices.

It still stuns me that people think this s**t

The Ukraine labs thing is a q anon bit of bullshit.

They reckon Ukraine has got clone factories generating clones of the polis and the oligarchs, and making clone children for their blood sacrifices.

It still stuns me that people think this sh*t
You just heard it from the horseheads Mouth

I’m not sure they really invaded Crimea but ok I agree with this, that would be part of the deal, no more annexing or border creeping.
Do they really interfere with elections more than us? I guess this is one of my points, is that if there was some alignment this could be reduced.
Assassinating, ok. Let’s agree to that.
Using gas lines as leverage. This is ok to me.
Human trafficking and other human rights abuses. Agree.
Agree with the corruption and crime but if you ask a pro-Putin Russian they will invariably explain this was necessary to remove the far worse criminals that were there prior. Ultimately we would want a more transparent approach generally.
With regards to the weakening I agree but how much of this is defensive. They have been orphaned by most of the world. Securing some sort of deal would be a major win for avoiding a future conflict.
Have you been to Russia recently?

Not sure they invaded Crimea?

Say what?

Russia rolled into Crimea, pointed weapons at the local population and gave them the choice of "join Russian federation now or join later".

All the while attacking Ukranian military assets with little green men.

Every international organisation classes Crimea as an invasion.

Marco Rubio: "Does Ukraine have chemical or biological weapons?"

Victoria Nuland: Ukraine has, ummm,... "Biological research facilities"....we are working with the Ukrainians on how they can prevent any of those "research materials" falling into the hand of Russian forces should they approach."

-That's effectively a yes. On Rubios prompting she goes on to say that if biological weapons are used it will be a certainly that the guilty party will be Russian...

Ah! the new logic...

Ridiculous conspiracy theory

I guess snopes need to review and revise their 24 th Feb report now that US govt have admitted biolabs exist

let's assume these biolabs exist, what is the relevance and justification of an invasion and enslavement of civilians?

let's assume these biolabs exist, what is the relevance and justification of an invasion and enslavement of civilians?
Pass the WWIII parcel...

US gives Poland the OK to give its jets to Ukraine. Poland realising the implications of operating these from its territory instead gives the jets to the US. US pushes them back quickly to Poland...

Isn't it about time they just dropped this ridiculous hot potato?

Pentagon rejects Poland’s surprise offer of MiG-29 fighter jets for use by Ukraine

Pentagon says ‘rationale’ of such an offer is not clear to US

Pentagon rejects Poland’s surprise offer of MiG-29 fighter jets for use by Ukraine

-The rationale is the same as the US rationale in giving the Poles permission in the first place: a refusal to admit that the war posturing of both countries is demented tomfoolery.

All I can say is, somewhat ironically I'm actually glad there presently are Russian nuclear armed submarines off the US coast. s**t hits the fan & they go too:

Russian submarine with 160 nukes on board surfaces off US coast

Russian nuclear submarine of the Borey project, which carries 16 Bulava ballistic missiles on board, unexpectedly appeared off the coast of the United States, having caused serious concerns in Washington.

Russian Borey class submarine carrying 160 nukes on board surfaced off US coast

Pass the WWIII parcel...

US gives Poland the OK to give its jets to Ukraine. Poland realising the implications of operating these from its territory instead gives the jets to the US. US pushes them back quickly to Poland...

Isn't it about time they just dropped this ridiculous hot potato?

Pentagon says ‘rationale’ of such an offer is not clear to US

-The rationale is the same as the US rationale in giving the Poles permission in the first place: a refusal to admit that the war posturing of both countries is demented tomfoolery.

All I can say is, somewhat ironically I'm actually glad there presently are Russian nuclear armed submarines off the US coast. sh*t hits the fan & they go too:

Russian submarine with 160 nukes on board surfaces off US coast

Russian nuclear submarine of the Borey project, which carries 16 Bulava ballistic missiles on board, unexpectedly appeared off the coast of the United States, having caused serious concerns in Washington.

Russian Borey class submarine carrying 160 nukes on board surfaced off US coast

I'm not sure of the relevance of fighter jets to my question

Russia can't win this war

By war, that isn't about bombing Ukraine into submission and murdering its citizens. As any powerful nation can do that.

By winning, they will need to survive the next 50-100 years in isolation. We saw Russia completely fail twice last century and probably had ten or more near death experiences but only held it together through shear brutality.

It won't come to it, as putin will be overthrown in a coup or assassinated first but Russia could go back to the dark ages by simply cutting them from the internet, banking and trade.

This will be South Africa MkII and see the economy destroyed over 20 years and China picking off their land in the east.

I guess snopes need to review and revise their 24 th Feb report now that US govt have admitted biolabs exist

What on earth are you on about tovarisch? Snopes acknowledges the existence of biolabs clearly. They are mostly for research into vaccines and into antidotes for soviet era chemical weapons.

These labs are run by the Ukranian government under the department of health. They are not "US" labs at all. There are in fact thousands of biolabs all over the world conducting similar research. There's even some in Russia.

Any claim that the US owns biolabs for the purpose of weapons research is simply not true and yet more Russian nonsensical propaganda.

Russia can't win this war

By war, that isn't about bombing Ukraine into submission and murdering its citizens. As any powerful nation can do that.

By winning, they will need to survive the next 50-100 years in isolation. We saw Russia completely fail twice last century and probably had ten or more near death experiences but only held it together through shear brutality.

It won't come to it, as putin will be overthrown in a coup or assassinated first but Russia could go back to the dark ages by simply cutting them from the internet, banking and trade.

This will be South Africa MkII and see the economy destroyed over 20 years and China picking off their land in the east.
Yes Russia will suffer but so is the rest of the world in the era of late stage Capitalism with out of control inflation, record private debt and a new omicron variant BA.2 the worst one yet to flood the world

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What on earth are you on about tovarisch? Snopes acknowledges the existence of biolabs clearly. They are mostly for research into vaccines and into antidotes for soviet era chemical weapons.

These labs are run by the Ukranian government under the department of health. They are not "US" labs at all. There are in fact thousands of biolabs all over the world conducting similar research. There's even some in Russia.

Any claim that the US owns biolabs for the purpose of weapons research is simply not true and yet more Russian nonsensical propaganda.
So much angst and worry over Russia seizing control of these benign labs

Yes Russia will suffer but so is the rest of the world in the era of late stage Capitalism with out of control inflation, record private debt and a new omicron variant BA.2 the worst one yet to flood the world

It is like an abusive relationship and domestic violence........leaving is the only choice, even if it is hard.

but like I have always said "russia will always be on the side of the west when push comes to shove" as china is a bigger threat to russia as they actually want russian soil.

The west are smart enough to let russians do what russians do best. Putin is finished and he knows it.

Time!

Australia has bio weapons grade research labs? Do tell

Australia developed the capabilities to produce biological warfare materials during WW2. Thus our capabilities are nothing new.........but rather 80 years old.

Our current policy is we have "defensive capabilities" to counter biological warfare but this is easily flipped but unlikely given the nature of our military and our engagements.

Please remember biological warfare is not anything exciting in terms of technology. ie the Sarin gas used in the Tokyo subway attack was MADE IN AUSTRALIA..........at a cattle station a few hundred kilometres out of Kalgoorlie in the desert.

So you could argue we have multiple private labs capable of biological warfare labs and manufacturing.

he Chemical and Biological Defence branch of Land Division is responsible for developing, sustaining and applying Chemical and Biological (CB) sciences, as they are applied to the defence against CB threats.

This encompasses:

• understanding the technical risk presented by CB materials
  • detection and characterisation of CB hazards
  • controlling contamination arising from CB materials
  • providing physical protection measures against chemical and biological hazards
  • providing medical countermeasures to CB material
  • providing scientific and technical support to Australia's CB Weapons Arms Control and Counter-proliferation activities.

Australia developed the capabilities to produce biological warfare materials during WW2. Thus our capabilities are nothing new.........but rather 80 years old.

Our current policy is we have "defensive capabilities" to counter biological warfare but this is easily flipped but unlikely given the nature of our military and our engagements.

Please remember biological warfare is not anything exciting in terms of technology. ie the Sarin gas used in the Tokyo subway attack was MADE IN AUSTRALIA..........at a cattle station a few hundred kilometres out of Kalgoorlie in the desert.

So you could argue we have multiple private labs capable of biological warfare labs and manufacturing.
Sarin gas is a chemical weapon not a biological weapon.
Didn't know it was made in WA, wow.

Australia has bio weapons grade research labs? Do tell
All western countries will have 'biolabs', high level biological containment labs are vital for safety and research on dangerous biological agents. They range from Level 1 to 4. The US helped ensure the one in the Ukraine was fitted out to level 2. The levels are described here https://www.phe.gov/s3/BioriskManagement/biocontainment/Pages/BSL-Requirements.aspx There are apparently 4 level 4 biolabs in Oz, and 59 world wide, see Fifty-nine labs around world handle the deadliest pathogens – only a quarter score high on safety

For some reason this label 'biolab' has come to mean biological weapons research lab. It's just crap.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back