News New Sponsors

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully there is a new sponser coming on (thunda's Mail is usually good).

But if not, I don't think you can just give the space away for free. When sponsers sign up there are levels that equate to $.

If someone declines the cost of short sponsorship then just giving it away lowers its value. We deliver good value by playing a good brand of footy, getting membership up and keeping positive stories out there. (The marketing teams obviously calculate whether this translates into a boost in sales). This entices sponsors to upgrade, re-invest, or brings new ones in. At the right price.

When i sit there bored shitless waiting for my train at Flinders st at 5:40am every morning. There are big Dare Ice Coffee advertisements plasted all over the Kiosk's on every platform and across on the platform adjacent to mine i could see some off those big advertising boards that roll over to a different ad every few seconds. A couple of the Ads were for SEEK:thumbsu::thumbsu:. Its fair to say our sponsors are getting good exposure there:thumbsu:
Mind you the girl in the Kiosk did look at me a bit weird when i asked for some Snow Deli ham and a bottle of Gilbeys Gin :D

No sponsor on the back of the jumper for the Saints today. I'm hoping that there's an announcement coming.
I noticed that Ledified werent on the sponsor back drop for AR's presser. That might be that for them.

Ladbrokes?

Is that essentially Centrebet after the renaming?

Ladbrokes?

Is that essentially Centrebet after the renaming?
No Ladbrokes is a Pommy company i think??
Do you peeps remember when we first signed up with centrebet they had a deal for Saints fans that if you started up a $50 account you got a free Saints Footy jumper.
I got one back then and also had a few wins with the $50 so it was a great deal for me:thumbsu:

Pretty good news to get another sponsor :thumbsu::thumbsu: (whether you agree with the gambling thing or not)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First off, noticed that the advertising on the bridge at the top of southern cross station was all Ladbrokes. Don't know whether to read into that too much.
Also I'm loving the work of Dare. Picked up a free one while walking out tonight which was great. Seems like both parties are trying to get the most out of this partnership as they can. One of the best sponsors we've had in my time supporting the saints.

Last edited:
First off, noticed that the advertising on the bridge at the top of southern cross station was all Ladbrokes. Don't know whether to read into that too much.
Also I'm loving the work of Dare. Picked up a free one while walking out tonight which was great. Seems like both parties are trying to get the most out of this partnership they can. One of the best sponsors we've had in my time supporting the saints.
thats where b365 use to be.

i would try and get crownbet if i had to get 1 betting agency, after doing a lot off research into them

370946.jpg
If we've truly managed to attract ANOTHER sponsor, hats off to Finnis and co., but it just shows how bad our past management has been.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back