News New Sponsors

Remove this Banner Ad

DOH, but they didn't. I don't drink coffee and I sure as hell haven't changed my habits because we have Dare as a sponsor.

Normally I don't change my habit due to additional sponsors, but this time I have a little. As I now occasionally buy a DARE whereas I never did before.

WGAF, Audi's are a heap of s**t and for people who want a European car who can't afford a Merc or BMW.
Once we start winning games and playing finals again the tide will turn, it's business 101.
I'd buy this heap of s**t for a dollar

genevaaudir8-6.jpg

Just to clarify, it's a company with a rapidly growing brand (by 2018, they will flood the market with their cheaper model 3); it's looking to gain exposure, which being with an AFL team would do; and they are all environmental and good, which is part of the Saints brand that Finnis is trying to create.

Just to clarify, it's a company with a rapidly growing brand (by 2018, they will flood the market with their cheaper model 3); it's looking to gain exposure, which being with an AFL team would do; and they are all environmental and good, which is part of the Saints brand that Finnis is trying to create.
I like the sound of them. Seems like a really good fit for us.

I know which car company I'd love us to get...

171.jpg

If we don't win the flag, see about reviving the great man from the ether to actually crack the planet in two. Because if we can't win it, no one can! But we'll at least drive away in style and electricity puns.

Great Wall ??

How can Essendon sponsors be happy to be affiliated with the club.

Get on board the St Kilda train!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Noooooooooooo!

Maybe we don't people thinking of greasy cancer chicken and lazy unhealthy people when they see our club crest.
Tbh if anyone gives us money I couldn't really care who it is we can't really be picky, out last sponsor was Susan cakes, wtf is a Susan cake FFS!!!

I was just looking on SS website, and the rumour according to someone on there, is saying Peugeot is coming on board as a new sponsor, I don't know how much truth there is to it, but we can only hope.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back